the Rift

[PRIVATE] Psychotic Minds

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
The abandoned queen felt shaken by the surrounding air. It seemed to have the power to grow and divide and trap them within its own little prison. What did it want them to do? What was the idea behind this entirety of stunts it was pulling? She had a hint in the back of her mind of storytelling but she really preferred to not do so. She assumed if Nox had the same feeling, that he would do the same. But what would this place do to them if they didn’t?

His voice filled the still air, biting with a hint of the chill that grew strong yet would fade back and forth, almost edging her to say something. Ice eyes watched the stag before her until she turned her body slightly away from him, aligning more beside him as opposed to facing him. The dull light in the air glinted off her creamy coat, bringing a light shine to where it spotted into a blanket of gold. The stark contrast of the ash that lined her face seemed almost a foreshadowing of darkness as the vixen watched the fog roll back and forth like dogs about to attack.

A heavy sigh escaped her maw before she turned her heavy crowned head to face the creature now beside her. ”I’m afraid I don’t like the reasoning either.” She paused a moment, shifting her weight and flicking her tail, the dual colored tresses dancing upon the ground and shifting with the wind it caused. ”Although I will say I’m more frightened of what will become of us if we don’t. So, Nox, how’d you get those scars?” Her question came with a gentle smile toward the end. Trying to lighten the mood of the events at hand, however all the mare could hear was their two breathing and the lurch of the fog as it seemed to rumble near the edges as if to be an audience.

@[Mortuus Nox] bahaha, joker references = <3

Rexanna
Image Credits!
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Psychotic Minds - by Mortuus Nox - 07-06-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Rexanna - 07-06-2015, 11:34 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Mortuus Nox - 07-07-2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Rexanna - 07-09-2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Mortuus Nox - 07-10-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Rexanna - 07-11-2015, 03:40 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Mortuus Nox - 07-11-2015, 11:08 PM