the Rift

[PRIVATE] Psychotic Minds

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
The question came from the mares mouth and he wanted to charge her with all his stent and pin her golden body to the ground and snap her neck for asking that question, but in his heart he couldn't do that. He could not hurt another mare the way he hurt his first love.. not again. His maw clenched as he waited for the voices to scream at him, but it was only silent. No he couldn't do this right now.. He could not tell his secret.. but the dining feeling fell in his stomach as he knew that is what had to be done.."I feel you would see me as a monster, and if I tell you this it is my secret. The one thing no one really knows about me.. but you are right it is the only way.sigh left his maw and the cold frozen air wrapped around his ebony evil crown as his voice went deep in the pits of hell to give up his secret..

"It started when I was young... my mother was a mistress to my father and she had done wrong by him. Two months after I was born she was with another stallion.. and it was not my dad. She angered me deep down, she said to always be faithful. My older brother knew nothing of what was going on. So one night when the witch was sleeping I stood over her with small hooves still a young colt and tried to snap her neck. She awoke, so did my brother so she started screaming and attacked me, she tried to kill me when my brother ended it all.. He killed her and I was left bloody.When Dad returned to collect my brother to start his training and he saw my mom, we told him that a strange stag came and killed her.

That was the start. As I grew older my brother was the favorite and he always held that night over my head saying I was too weak. Well I proved him wrong when father was away he tried to attack me, well this time I got the best of him and wore his blood on my onyx pelt. It started mixing with my own fresh fresh blood as the taste of the metallic crimson substance got me addicted, but I went into a rage only to remember his dead body and I was covered in my and my brothers blood. When my father came back he saw the body and the bloody mess.. I told him it was the same stag that came back for revenge, then the voices started.They would tell me when I might have spoke about the incident, and even though i do not remember it, I knew I killed him.

My father hated me, he beat me every day lacing my pelt with scars, and the old wounds would never heal because they got broken open again every day. Then I turned two, the muscles from many fights he was training me in have already developed and I looked as if I were the age I am now at just a young two years. I ran away from my father, well I tried. When he found me I had enough, then the rage took over again we fought until there was a body on the ground, and it wasn't mine. I bathed in that bastards blood and loved it . When I snapped out of my rage he was dead, and his carcass was split wide open. The flies had found the feast and the vultures were starting to circle. I knew it was okay though the voices told me don't worry he is burning in hell... I was the weak child, but you know I am the only one living now.

Then I met my true love.. She was beautiful, her pelt was of honey and she only had a black crown with a single horn. She told me we would be together forever. She lied, the bitch did the same thing my mother did, but I caught her. She was with another stallion; My child was white, she told me because her mom was of the pearl like color. She lied, that stallion was white. She lied and cheated, the voices told me it was okay to take care of them, so i knew what i had to do. I broke her and the child's legs first, so they had to watch him die. Then I took him down; he put up a good fight, but I won. I severed his head in front of then then pulled then emerald from his forehead.That is where this beauty came from, I embezzled it in a cuff placing it on my horn. But anyways, I killed them all the colt first then the bitch.I bathed in their blood. Now you see Rex I have very little memory of this, only when the hisses of my voices are gone is when I can think about it, But it does not bother me.I am very happy with my self. Now I was looking for that stag that started it all; the one who made me want to kill, the one my mother cheated with and lied about. Then I ran across you, and you brought me to the basin. Now I'm here.... so Rex now you know the truth...

A evil grin flooded his maw as his eyes glowed and the Latin voice finished its story from hell. The two stood alone as he waited for a reply and the dead stallions emerald glowed bright with in his onyx black deadly horn.

@[Rexanna]
OOC:: soon there it is... hope she handles it well, sorry lots of editing today i typed this up on a kindle and it was making its own words up, but now it is all good:)!!! (Evil laugh!!)
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Psychotic Minds - by Mortuus Nox - 07-06-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Rexanna - 07-06-2015, 11:34 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Mortuus Nox - 07-07-2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Rexanna - 07-09-2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Mortuus Nox - 07-10-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Rexanna - 07-11-2015, 03:40 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Mortuus Nox - 07-11-2015, 11:08 PM