the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mission: Improbable

Murtagh Posts: 92
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 hh :: 2.5 years
Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah

Murtagh jumped back from the ice when he heard his Papa’s bark telling him to do so, moving so quickly it was like he received a shock from the ice. Busted! He spun around to see the pair, because of course "Mama" was there too. He was never too far from Papa’s side. The mistake that the young colt had made when he first laid eyes on that fuzzy face had grown into an affectionate nickname. It was his great fortune to be born into a family where he had eight pairs of eyes to watch him wherever he went. He did not begrudge the attention at all, nor the knowledge that he was often followed by a bear if one of his parents could not accompany him on his journeys. He often assumed that one of them were lurking if they were not obviously trailing him.

Trotting the few steps that took him to stand before Ktulu, he looked at her with exasperation. “But Papa I wasn’t going to go any further.” Although he was sure that she would know that he was in fact planning on going at least a little further. He always wanted to go just a little bit deeper than he should. 

Looking past her, he gave the grizzly bear a exaggerated sour face by way of greeting - good naturedly sticking out his tongue as he spoke his accusation. “You ratted me out didn’t you, Mama?”

But now, his search interrupted, he at least owed Ktulu an explanation for what he was doing over here. A quick glance back at the frozen waterfall before he dismissed it with a shrug. It wasn’t really somewhere he felt the need to check. Lavender eyes looked up at his Papa with reverence as he explained his purpose, perhaps she would be able to help him out! “I’m hunting for my bear cub. You and Mammina have one... Do you think she’s around here somewhere?” He was convinced that she got lost on her way to him, convinced that all he needed to do was find her and their family would be complete.

Murtagh

Messages In This Thread
Mission: Improbable - by Murtagh - 07-06-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Mission: Improbable - by Ktulu - 07-14-2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Mission: Improbable - by Murtagh - 08-08-2015, 11:21 AM
RE: Mission: Improbable - by Ktulu - 08-21-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: Mission: Improbable - by Murtagh - 09-27-2015, 12:37 PM