the Rift

[OPEN] sleigh bells ring

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
His great eyes watched the blue mate as she jumped slightly at the sound of his voice. Hmmmm she seems very different, her kindness showed through her pale white eyes as the blue mare gazed upon his large muscled onyx body. Then his dead gray gaze fell tip the small pile of snow that she was trying to form, a snowman...so they make snowmen here in this cold harsh place they like to call the basin.

Well who is he to judge this beautiful blue mare.As his lifeless gaze fell on her frame Shaun he took a second to admire her. The aqua beauty was very unique with the sea being brought to life literally.The seaweed hung with grace in her tresses with accents of shells chiming with her every movement. Then he wanted to get to know this creature more, but why did they have to do this over the building a snowman with the frozen flakes that the equine were treading over. She did not give him much choice though so the black stag picked up his large hooves walking over like he was pulling a lifeless body toward the blue one. As he stood next to her the details of her beauty stood out even more, and his gloomy demonic body contrasted greatly. The two unicorns were very different not just in looks, but also in personally. She was all rainbows and butterflies and we'll he was .... doom and gloom literally.

When she finally spoke her name he concerned on these very words putting her picture in his mind. His scarred body gave of a must from the heat that was radiated of his black pelt, he let a small (fake to him) smile be forced across his face as he spoke "goodie, goodie gumdrops.. a snow man in this frozen mess of white flakes... I am Mortuus Nox ... you may call me Mortuus or Nox either will do. Nice to meet such a beautiful mare like yourself Tiamat. I guess I can put some input in.. " he smiled softly now dipping his head. The sarcasm of his first few word radiated, but that was his personality, he never played in the snow as a child.he already had something more important to do... but he would entertain the beautiful mare.

He looked down at the white fluff and the sad little ball of snow she was making and he chuckled slightly. He leaned down and nudged the ball slightly and it rolled a little bit away from the two becoming slight larger. He picked up his head and thought well I helped now maybe I can just get to know this aqua beauty more now.

@[Taimat]
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-09-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-10-2015, 12:22 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-11-2015, 02:37 AM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-11-2015, 07:40 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-14-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-17-2015, 10:44 AM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-18-2015, 03:28 AM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-20-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-24-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by NPC - 07-24-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-27-2015, 05:01 PM