the Rift

[OPEN] sleigh bells ring

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
He watched the bright blue mare as she seemed very happy about gum drops.. Ohh she was a trip she giggled with a bubbly personality. Taimat her self was much like a bubble, she looked delicate and of course blue. Her eyes glistened when the sun caught them, the pale orbs glowed with light and illuminated even the darkest of souls. Of course she was most like a bubble due to to floating personality. She was so innocent and true to her heart. She had so much that Nox wanted it almost made him jealous, but he shook the feeling and smiled at the little blue bubble.

He admired how she could treat the ghostly stag with so much kindness even in his sarcastic state. He could not help but just to laugh at how she was a litle child inside with all her sparkling personality."You really are a bright sweet soul at heart,I can tell. Your love radiates from your heart and touches every cold soul trying to give them warmth in the dark caves of hell "He smiled softy complementing the beautiful ocean mare as he dipped his warm breath towards the frozen flakes melting a small hole in the ground. Ohh how easy it would be for him to just stomp down the little bit of a snow man that she had and let his inner rage come out, but he didn't. he watched the mare with a small smile he was forcing from the inside, but no one would ever be able to tell. He stepped over towards the snow man and looked at it as she pushed another snow ball to make a head.

She looked up at his with such joy he couldn't help but really smile until she said Puppy.Oh joy a puppy.. he thought to himself as he looked to the ground. The snow Puppy really did not have much shape he turned his large crown the the side and sculpted very carefully first the details of the face then he sculpted the ears. He looked and noticed that it needed real eyes and a nose." I think we need to find three smell rocks or nuts to make the eyes and nose." What was he thinking making a snow man, but he was bringing joy to the lovely ocean mare. The details of the face were perfect down the the mouth and the brows above the eyes. He had always been very picky and was very crafty with his horns. "It will also need some legs. " He smiled softly and looked down waiting for the mare to do what ever she wanted to do the the snow.. puppy.

When she asked about how long he had been here he looked around the frozen jail once again and and then back to the ocean mare."I am new here i have not been in the basin very long. I was just wondering around and trying to figure out everything around here. Then a gorgeous ocean mare caught my attention, and now im building a snow puppy with her " he chuckled softly looking back down at the puppy as the latin words flowed from his tongue like soft velvet.
@[Tiamat]
OOC:: Okay!! sounds good to me! i think Nox has a little crush!
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-09-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-10-2015, 12:22 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-11-2015, 02:37 AM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-11-2015, 07:40 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-14-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-17-2015, 10:44 AM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-18-2015, 03:28 AM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-20-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-24-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by NPC - 07-24-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-27-2015, 05:01 PM