the Rift

[OPEN] sleigh bells ring

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
He smiled softly knowing he was making her so happy. Maybe killing and hurting others will be easy to give up as long as he is around such wonderful company. He listened to her angelic tones as they hit his ears ringing with a sweet voice. She was so sweet and for the beautiful ocean mare to come back and say that he could be just as nice as her and truly mean every word that she spoke . He gazed at the slightly playful grin flooding the ocean like crashing beautiful waves. Was he really falling for this mare? She was very choosing of her words when she said he was Handsome, she did make him feel very special. Did she do this with all stallions though? He knows that they just met this beautiful mare, but he wanted to really get to know this sweet girl.

He chuckled when she spoke on how talented he was with his horns and his dirty mind stepped in and wanted to say how he was talented in other areas, but he didn't he looked down at the small puppy that was starting to take shape. He rolled more snow into the legs as if it were laying down and then looked back up to her " Well thank you. I have learned how to maneuver these large horns, it is very helpful for small stuff or even for battle. I was always playing around with them when i was a child, believe it or not i use to carve stuff into trees and make elaborate picture.. It was just a thing to get rid of stress." He smiled as he admitted this to the mare with ease, due to the voices hiding in the back of his mind. He chuckled softly as he went and found two little rocks and a nuts to make the eyes and the nose, she placed them into the small snow puppy with such an elegant ease. The ghostly stallion's harshness was starting to fade away with the comfort of Tiamat.

"Yes I am having so much fun with you beautiful. You make me actually enjoy the frozen flakes blanketing the earth with a cold white blanket" he listened to her speak of leaving and returning " Well I am glad you decided to return, if not i would have never met you." He castes his pale gray eyes away for a split second realizing he was flirting with her. He chuckled as Tiamat asked him to finish the snow puppy by placing the nose on. He watched the little nut roll across the snow as he pushed it with her cloven hoof. He gently picked it up with maw, careful not to crack it. He placed it on the sculpted muzzle of the puppy and pushed it in softly. " Well i believe it is all done, now he needs a name if you will do the honors my lady. " He dipped his head with a small shy smile. He was not use to being so sweet to someone, but Nox just couldn't help it when he was around her.

OOC:: @[Tiamat] I Love them SOO much right now this is the cutest thing!! 8D
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-09-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-10-2015, 12:22 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-11-2015, 02:37 AM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-11-2015, 07:40 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-14-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-17-2015, 10:44 AM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-18-2015, 03:28 AM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-20-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-24-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by NPC - 07-24-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-27-2015, 05:01 PM