the Rift

[OPEN] sleigh bells ring

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
He watched as the ocean mare named the small puppy with excitement. He was happy that he could bring such joy to her. He had listened to her past conversations and waited till she was finished to speak. He smiled softly as he heard her speak of wanting to see how he could make artwork and he thought this means they would see each other again. This excited the stallion a bit and his evil morbid feel drifted away from him and he was just his true self. A softness over came his gray eyes as he looked Tiamat. Then he opened his large maw to speak after she finished the last of her words. "Well i would love to show you how i use these massive horns to make something so beautiful. Maybe i could teach you how to make a little picture sometime, but that would mean we would have to see each other again." He smiled softly looking into the mares beautiful eyes. "Well i'm glad i can make such a wonderful mare delighted with my presence, most do not try to talk to me due to the harsh outer core of my looks ." He looked around the winter wonderland and still did not see too much beauty in it other than the mare sitting in front of him, but he smiled and nodded his head to jut agree, he was enjoying this moment to much to want to speak against it.

When the beautiful ocean mare decided on the name after much contemplating. She spoke of a bunch of names then she said it Boots. He looked at the small puppy and smiled again well he guessed that name would work, as long as she was happy that is all that mattered. "Boots is a wonderful name for him ." Just when he finished his Latin laced words the black scared stallion took a step back from the puppy. There was something odd in the air and he wasnt sure what it was then it started moving. What the hell is going on in this crazy place, the puppy was moving. First his tail started moving, it started slow then sped up. Next his little legs that Nox had pushed together started moving as the little misshaped stone eyes looked around at him and Tiamat. Then he tries to lift his head and could not pry it from its frozen platform. Nox chuckled a little as he finally loosened his snowy head and tumbled back. He stopped for a second waiting for the small pup to jump back up, and the little frosty creature did just that as he ran around them barking. "It looks as if you gave him life by giving him that name. Well he is a cute little fella if i do say so my self, but how does this happen?" He spoke in a chuckling deep latin tone as he gray eyes watched the pup running. He nudged his muzzle on Tiamat's neck softly after he said His first sentence. It was the first time he touched anyone in a friendly manner in a long time. His muzzle was soft and his warm breath pressed against her neck for a split second before removing it. He hopped that she would not get offended by this small touch from him, it was not creepy in any way. It was very warming and soft; Something he had not been in a long time.

@[Tiamat]
OOC:: I love this post sooo much sh is bringing out the sweet side in him and Boots is tooooo cute!! :)
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-09-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-10-2015, 12:22 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-11-2015, 02:37 AM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-11-2015, 07:40 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-14-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-17-2015, 10:44 AM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-18-2015, 03:28 AM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-20-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Tiamat - 07-24-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by NPC - 07-24-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: sleigh bells ring - by Mortuus Nox - 07-27-2015, 05:01 PM