the Rift

Something old and something new

Beest Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Beest
move through me - i'll be your triumph

The sunset cast long shadows off the pine trees. Everywhere he looked, snow sparked back at him in thousands of little glittering shiny colours. Perhaps in another time, another mindset, or another world, he would have enjoyed the scenery, but right now Beest wsa blind for this beauty that surrounded him. His white eyes skimmed over the environment, taking it all in, while his nostrils are flaring in distress. Never had he seen real snow before. How did he not notice he had walked north so far? Or maybe he just had lost track of the seasons. After all these years of wandering around alone, fleeing from his demons, had Insanity finally came to visit him? I've been waiting for you.
He marched on, twisting and turning his ears to pick up every sound he could, eyes rolling in their sockets to pick up every sign of movement he could. Beside the usual frigid air that ripped through his nose (freezing all contents inside), he picked up another scent, one that he once was so familiar with. Horses. The further he walked, the stronger the scent got. His heart was pounding in his chest with excitement, his mind was continuously telling him to turn around. The noise of the snow, cracking and squeaking underneath his hooves, turned louder and more upbeat as the stallion changed his pass to a steady trot. The silly thing made sure to lift up his legs a little higher than usual, just in case this snow would try to kill him. Cloven hooves are great to have when walking in this shit, he figured.
He himself came from hot and barren lands. It's what he knew, what he grew up with. And now he had left behind all he knew, looking for a new start, new opportunities in life. There must be more to life after all, right?
Right?

"♥." | word count: 314 | tag: | ooc: So I'm incredibly rusty, forgive me!

Messages In This Thread
Something old and something new - by Beest - 07-13-2015, 09:01 AM
RE: Something old and something new - by Atlas - 07-13-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Something old and something new - by Gaucho - 07-15-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: Something old and something new - by Ashamin - 07-15-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Something old and something new - by Atlas - 07-15-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Something old and something new - by Gaucho - 07-16-2015, 10:23 AM
RE: Something old and something new - by Ashamin - 07-17-2015, 10:01 AM