the Rift

[OPEN] So Long, Lonesome

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

It was with surprise when the bay did not turn to face him. But it did not scare away the chromed beast, Miseal did not mind the chase, it made things interesting. Striding forward, it only took him seconds to catch up with the mare who had yet to face his golden stare. He turned his head to glance at the trailing wolf, eyeing it so that the creature did not make any advances. It just wasn't the type of day that Miseal wanted claws sinking into his skin. Nearing her side, he let his steps fall with her own, the two leaving pairs of hoof prints in the moist sands."I'm afraid that your travels would have to be interrupted, I do not turn away so easily." He chuckled, chest vibrating with the lowly sounds. 

Turning his eyes away from the colors of the setting sun, her turned to face her, hoping that this time she would turn to look at him. He did not like not being able to see the colors within the window of the soul. Such simple things like eye contact meant a lot to the informant, because out of all the bodily features an equine possessed, the eyes were the most expressive. "Tell me what brings you to the sands? I love a good story." He asked then, forgetting that he had yet to reveal his name. "I'm Miseal, informant of the Throat." 

"Talk"

OCC: bleh my flow is icky but yayyy ess!
MISAEL

Messages In This Thread
So Long, Lonesome - by Essetia - 07-13-2015, 10:14 PM
RE: So Long, Lonesome - by Misael - 07-22-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: So Long, Lonesome - by Blu - 01-03-2016, 04:58 PM
RE: So Long, Lonesome - by Essetia - 01-04-2016, 08:49 PM
RE: So Long, Lonesome - by Misael - 01-09-2016, 10:05 PM
RE: So Long, Lonesome - by Essetia - 01-12-2016, 09:43 PM