the Rift

[OPEN] Believe

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

The how questions Iso was okay with. She could answer those - and so each time her cousin opened her gray-tinged lips to demand an answer, Iso was ready to give one. That is, if Ros would ever shutup. Hilariously, Iso had roughly the same qualms with her shock-themed cousin that Ros had with her: she thought she talked too much. Flatly Iso listened and stared, waiting for the endless dripple of how we gonna do dis' that was pouring from her cousin's lips to run dry. She had a PLAN. Did Ros really think she was the type to enter into this sort of passive-aggressive rebellion without one?

Truth be told she might have - it wasn't like the two were close. Not yet anyways.

But then a different sort of questions came spewing forth - ones that Iso didn't have the answers to. But was she about to let that stand in the way of her grand scheme? Her plan? Her destiny? No. Way.

"LISTEN." The youngest of the Demi-gods shouted, trying to drown out the insistent and incessant questions of her older cousin. c’mon, give me some ideas! Something, anything "I WILL." She concluded finally, fully aware that as of yet she had nothing to respond with, but was simultaneously fully resolved to hide

Nibbling on her lip, Isopia looked around the Veins as if searching for some way to respond to her cousin's final challenge. What was it that she wanted to break? What rule? What custom? What norm? What would have the earth shattering result of freeing them from this fallacious and illusory prison?

Then it hit her. Earth Shattering.

"Listen." She repeated again, although this time her hardened stare reflected the certainty that her mind was currently spinning around. "Kill me."

She let her words hang for a moment before dropping her quad-horned skull. She had been this close to her cousin once before - somewhere far away it seemed. A cave? She couldn't quite remember, but she remembered the closeness. The righteousness. "listen--" she whispered a third time, extending her wing to try and slap (although far more gently than a real slap would have entailed) her cousin's shoulder. Her feathers extended and spread, anticipating the hard flesh that they were seeking to find. Wouldn't this instill a sense of anger? Of frustration in Ros? Or, like the dream Iso knew that they were in, would it be twisted into something else?

"Kill me. Do it."

[I BLAME WINDOWS 10 AND ALL ITS BULLSHIT FOR SPELLING MISTAKES BECAUSE FUCK.]

Isopia
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Believe - by Isopia - 07-15-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Believe - by Roskuld - 07-16-2015, 02:31 AM
RE: Believe - by Isopia - 07-16-2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Believe - by Roskuld - 07-16-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Believe - by Isopia - 07-16-2015, 12:21 PM