the Rift

[OPEN] womp womp

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
Shida
How dare you say that my behavior is unacceptable

So, it was nice as tits for old fire balls to let me into his fucking sand-castle kingdom, but lets be real: this place is a real drag. Without wings I basically just scoot my ass around the sands all day, just fucking hoping someone will let me out. Like some fucking dog (no offense Princess). Apparently I haven't earned a key yet, but what's the difference? I ain't got anywhere better to be - Da is fucking Houdini; now you see me now you don't. Just here helping these fuckers invade our home. Nothing to see here girls, back to your Ma-, and that's another thing. Ma and Auri are just ????????? Chillin' somewhere and not at all worried about me.

Whatever ladies. I'm over here in fucking sandcastle vista sippin' mai tai's.

But in all honesty, given how chilly the rest of the world is, I suppose being here isn't that bad. If nothing else, when Princess shits I don't even really have to clean it up - I can just kick some sand on it and be on my way. So there's that.

"Dude, throw your own bone." I mumble towards Princess, who has yet again dropped some dead shit at my hooves. Princess ignores me and continues to wag his stubby tail in my direction. I give him best look of, bitch do you want to be made into glue? but Princess is having none of it, and instead just noses the dead thing towards me. I sigh dramatically, even though we both know I was never not going to throw the toy.

"Well?" I look expectantly at Princess and back up a few steps. "Better move your ass if you want to keep it attached to your body." Princess barks excitedly and runs down the beach. I focus on the area underneath the dead toy - far underneath - and KERRBLAAMMM. Sands rain down from the sky as the toy is launched down the beach.

@[Hertz]

Image Credits || original coding by Tamme; modified by Shady

Messages In This Thread
womp womp - by Shida - 07-15-2015, 04:25 PM
RE: womp womp - by Hertz - 07-16-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: womp womp - by Shida - 07-16-2015, 01:06 PM