the Rift

[PRIVATE] Kings and Queens [DREAM]

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd

[Dreaming that they are in the DT as its rulers. I figured it would be easier to have the thread elsewhere though so as not to complicate things :P In this dream Rhoa is full grown and has a phoenix with him. @[Ranjiri]]

Just where is she? I pace back and forth, my hooves scraping small trails in the bloody sands as I continue to walk in the same small oval pattern that I've been walking in all morning. Toff, my phoenix companion, obviously sensing my distress trills a small and encouraging song, as if the sound of his voice will be enough to loosen the weight that has fallen on me.

"RANJIRI!" I call again, and my tone is laced with frustration but also anxiousness. What if something has happened to her? What if they have got her? Have found her? No, she's far too quick for that. I shake my head decisively, trying to console myself with images of Jiji defeating countless opponents and waves of invaders. I spread my embered-wings and throw hot ash on the ground. Where it is super heated small diamonds form, and the sands begin to glisten and sparkle even more brightly than before. The warmth of the sun does little to warm my mind, for I cannot be whole without Ranjiri with me. She is my light and my warmth and my home. But where on earth could she be?

Sighing, I cease my pacing and cast my blue-green gaze to the horizon. It's possible that she is just keeping me waiting intentionally - a lesson in patience perhaps. But now is not the time! Worry creases my brow, and my darkened features appear even darker somehow. I stand taller and call her name one last time - hoping that the fear that has crept into my words will make her come out of hiding, if indeed that is the reason for the delay.

Doesn't she know? The space invaders are coming!

RHOA AND RANJIRI
Sultan and Sultana of the Dragon's Throat
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Kings and Queens [DREAM] - by Rhoa - 07-16-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: Kings and Queens [DREAM] - by Ranjiri - 07-16-2015, 11:56 AM
RE: Kings and Queens [DREAM] - by Rhoa - 07-16-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Kings and Queens [DREAM] - by Ranjiri - 07-16-2015, 01:27 PM