the Rift

[PRIVATE] Kings and Queens [DREAM]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

I wanted so desperately to just spend time with my family, just Rhoa, myself, and our daughter. But there was no time. As Rhoa told me that we didn't have long I looked to the sky and I stared at the ships that glinted in the sunlight. My chest felt like it was constricting, strangling my heart and my lungs... panic I realized. I had not felt such a strong sense of it since the very first time I had sparred against Gaucho so many years ago. I wished that he was still here to offer me council, to guide me, to help me make decisions that would protect my small family and my herd.

He was gone.

My mother was gone.

The only thing I had left of them was the knowledge and experience they offered me.

"-they await your orders."

My gaze fell to our daughter, so innocent in the face of something so evil it was impossible to understand. Why? I'd often wondered and anguished over throughout the course of my pregnancy. Why my child? Why not someone else's? No matter how much I wondered there were never any answers, just the cold, bleak reality of the unknown-- of what was coming for us.

I wondered for a moment over what we should do. Should we wait for them to land? Should we try to reason with them? What was the right thing to do? But the Diviner had been so clear that there would be no reasoning. There was only one goal in mind and that was the kidnapping of my daughter and the destruction of the Dragon's Throat.

"Tell them to show no mercy." I said as I finally looked to Rhoa. "If we can take one of them hostage do it, otherwise I want them all annihilated. I will join you on the front lines soon ... I need to hide her."

There was so little time we couldn't even name our daughter.

"."

@[Rhoa]

RHOA AND RANJIRI
Sultan and Sultana of the Dragon's Throat
Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Kings and Queens [DREAM] - by Rhoa - 07-16-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: Kings and Queens [DREAM] - by Ranjiri - 07-16-2015, 11:56 AM
RE: Kings and Queens [DREAM] - by Rhoa - 07-16-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Kings and Queens [DREAM] - by Ranjiri - 07-16-2015, 01:27 PM