the Rift

[OPEN] Mending Scars

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
He watched the mare with intense gray eyes as she pondered if she could help him. he would ever be happy if she could get rid of the pains that the voices caused. If she did not get rid of the voices he could deal with the latin "friends" chilling up there, but maybe there was more wrong with him than the voices. He thought long and hard about her offer, he contemplate long and hard about the pros and cons, but what was there for him to loose? she could always try and work her magical powers on him, she could try to use her divine healing to cure him. A sigh left his mouth as he looked at the ground briefly then back up the Lena, she had to be the Mender, she was the one he was looking for. " Sure I do not see what it would hurt to try. If you are wiling to of course." He smiled softly not allowing this opportunity to pass over. The options he would be able to do with out crippling head aches from the voices. The thought excited the ghostly stallion for once as he smile got brighter looking at the warm fire. It burned with such hope and life as the crackling logs glowed a orange red emitting the warmth that all three souls gathered around. The Ivory fox glowed with orange highlights as it looked to Lena he only wondered what it was thinking, or telling the bay mare. As his onyx tangled tresses flicked over his back to wipe away the melting snow he let his gray gaze appear back to the bay mare for she was speaking again.

She spoke of healing as her eyes gazed into the back of the cave. Plants and herbs were the key to healing, he had not even expressed his slight interest to her and he was already learning of this healing stuff. His eyes brightened as she spoke of the chamomile, it helped with inflammation and ulcers. He would have never guessed a plant could do such things, maybe he could make his puzzle fit together in the healing world. He then opened his eyes in excitement to hear about peppermint . How did he not know about this little plant, it would have been wonderful to know this when he was battling against others. He walked further into where the herbs were, the smells of each plant entered his muzzle and they meshed together to give off a wonderful smell." I would never think that plants could smell so delightful when they are all together." His normally dead eyes were bright with excitement as he kept on looking through the plants smelling each one. Some smelled bitter and others sweet, some smelt like dirt and others like greens. He looked back excited and smiled " Well you see i was just at Ashamins cave, and he gave me a guide to what may be my destiny in the Basin. He told me that Mending would be the position i should find my self to become. I have been through years of war and fights, he saw that.. Ashamin knew i had killed and harmed many so he pointed me in another direction. I know i don't come off as one of the sweetest souls or kindest of hearts, but I think it is time for a change. I would like to give this a honest, truthful try." He smiled again when he finished he plea to the bay mare. He knew he was a ghostly demonic creature, but me wanted Lena to give him a chance. He figured is Ashamin saw this i the stars he had to be destined for something. Maybe after he learns the basics he could figure out his own way to heal, but he needed to start small first. He had to learn the basics, and he figured that he might as well start as soon as he could. 

OOC:: @Lena
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Mending Scars - by Mortuus Nox - 07-17-2015, 11:18 AM
RE: Mending Scars - by Lena - 07-17-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Mortuus Nox - 07-20-2015, 10:59 AM
RE: Mending Scars - by Lena - 07-23-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Mortuus Nox - 07-27-2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Lena - 08-09-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Mortuus Nox - 08-10-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Lena - 08-17-2015, 02:48 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Mortuus Nox - 08-17-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Lena - 08-20-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Mortuus Nox - 08-21-2015, 08:15 PM