the Rift

[OPEN] Mending Scars

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
He listened to her sweet voice as she agreed to try to help. Then she began to sing her voice was of a song bird gracing the earth with the beauty of its notes. It rang through the cave echoing through the depths of every darkened corner. Her tones rang from highs to low then to the mid tones as she worked her magic of healing. She tried with everything she had to help his damned sole. She worked from her heart to heal the demonic stallion, a stallions she hardly knew. She did not know his true self, but she was helping him; she was a truly wonderful sole. He commended this mare greatly for her services of selflessness as she worked on healing him. Nox hoped and prayed the pains he would get would all go away, but if it didn't he would not be upset with the sweet song bird because it is not her fault. Lena was trying her best to help a dead being, and you cant bring a dead animal back to life. He closed his eyes for a bit waiting for her to finish her cleansing and healing. He waited and that is all he could do  for the moment, the eerie stag would not know for sure if it worked until the voices would start again. When the voices became strong that's when the pain would start,the pain from the past and the deaths of the others that he caused. When she finished her healing he looked at the mare, he felt refreshed and healed, but he was not sure it was going to work."Thank you for trying I will have to wait and see if it happens again, because they do not strike me every moment of the day. They strike me at the worst times, but i will report back to you and let you know if this works after a little bit of time. Thank you so much Lena" He smiled brightly after he finished and he truly meant every word he spoke to the sweet song bird.

He then waited for her to respond to his comment that  he made about healing. He still walked through the herbs and then he found himself standing back next to the beautiful bay mare. Her beauty relayed with a simplistic form of bay, but all of her beauty was glowing from within. She shined so bright from this angle that he couldn't help but smile softly. He listened to her tones as she spoke telling him that he does not have to be so kind and sweet all the time he just has to have the want to heal. At this point talking to her he wanted to try it and she saw that deep inside of his hardened stone like appearance. "I would love to learn and see if i could fit into healing. I want you to be honest with me and if you do not think i should be doing this than please tell me. I want to know if this could be my calling here in the Basin and I am sure you would never lie, i just ask that you are truly honest with me when it comes to mending. I want to make sure i can do this."  He finished with a thick Latin draw as he looked into the mares eyes with deep gray orbs.

OOC:: @Lena
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Mending Scars - by Mortuus Nox - 07-17-2015, 11:18 AM
RE: Mending Scars - by Lena - 07-17-2015, 01:55 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Mortuus Nox - 07-20-2015, 10:59 AM
RE: Mending Scars - by Lena - 07-23-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Mortuus Nox - 07-27-2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Lena - 08-09-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Mortuus Nox - 08-10-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Lena - 08-17-2015, 02:48 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Mortuus Nox - 08-17-2015, 09:12 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Lena - 08-20-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Mending Scars - by Mortuus Nox - 08-21-2015, 08:15 PM