the Rift

Draw Me Home [Open]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

Faelene could be labeled stoic at times, but some things could stir passion in her and she overrode her habit of biting her tongue. She was aware she was different because of this, especially from the stereo typical mare with tail in the air, fit with giggles, and heart of lust. There were many more like her, and hopefully Tolio would be pleasantly surprised their band consisted of a variety of personalities, and traits.

He seemed to weigh in on her reaction of amusement. He made a quick recover gauging her reactions, laughing, then smoothly replying. It was intelligent, friendly banter really, and she enjoyed it. One had to think, and have a sharp mind. "True, but that in itself only tells me more about you. Do you want to respect me, want to impress me, or are truly one of those more kinder fellows." she said with a coy grin, guessing it could have been all three. She wouldn't think too much into it. Stallions used their tongues all to well just like mares. She had yet to make a firm judgement, but had basic guesses about him waiting to be made true or false.

"Thank you," she said, evident was the appreciation, for if he insisted on calling her miss she would have had to done something to prove it was not a smart choice. It only showed her more he was wise enough to listen.

She cantered her head slightly, her ears drawn to him again to attentively listen. The red maned bobbed her head in agreement to his wisdom. There was a change to her eyes, maybe a hint of how impressed she was, and struck by his own desire. "Very well, let us be on our way. I hope you're ready for a long, cold trip,"there was humor laced to her voice, and a pleasant smile to her lips. She eyed him briefly, and than picked up a steady trot (or mostly as she injuries were still on the mend.)Ready or not here we go.

[end]

I'll make a new thread, and pm you the link. But you will have to be changed to an outcast to be able to reply. :)

Messages In This Thread
Draw Me Home [Open] - by Tolio - 09-29-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Faelene - 09-30-2012, 12:31 AM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Tolio - 10-02-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Faelene - 10-03-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Tolio - 10-03-2012, 08:48 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Faelene - 10-04-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Tolio - 10-05-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Faelene - 10-07-2012, 03:35 PM