Wicka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
W
I
C
K
A

Wicka followed close to Tiamat, half afraid of losing sight of her if she dared drop back. She gazed at the world of white from under identically colourless lashes, and her breath came through her velvety nose in short snorts. She could feel her body heating up once again as she and Tiamat made their way up a mountain. She struggled to keep her footing on the slippery snow, and she was growing tired, for it was hard to plunge through the snow when one was unused to it. And on top of that she did not know the terrain, and she could feel her heart rate speeding up as the world seemed to close in around them, leaving her and Tiamat the only living things in a world of silence and snow.

Through the silence pierced Tiamat's merry voice, chatting on about seemingly nothing, but the frigid mare was glad for the blue one's company, for she was sweet and meant well.

At last they reached a flat stretch, and before them lay a valley nestled within the mountain. Wicka started in amazement at the well hidden valley, and how there seemed to be a certain type of life essence held within. Every now and then keen blue eyes would pick up hints of movement in the distance; movement of what she could only assume to other equines. Her eyes flickered to the metal statues of which Tiamat spoke, and she gazed upon their greatness appreciatively. They were massive, and although Tiamat said they protected the lands, she was doubtful. They were pretty, but they seemed lifeless, and surely something dead could offer no protection? Still she felt their calculating eyes drill into her very being, and she shifted uncomfortably, turning her back to them.

Her attention was caught when Tiamat mentioned weavers. Somewhere in the back of her mind stirred memories, but she pushed them away, preferring to not think of the past. Still, she flicked her tail, a golden chain embedded with little diamonds glittering in the daylight. She smiled kindly at Tiamat before speaking.

"I'm sure I will. What are you? I mean, like your rank?" she asked curiously, pale eyes shining.

Speech

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
can't steal happiness [welcoming!] - by Tiamat - 07-20-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: can't steal happiness [welcoming!] - by Wicka - 07-23-2015, 03:44 AM
RE: can't steal happiness [welcoming!] - by Wicka - 07-24-2015, 05:51 AM