the Rift

[OPEN] can't steal happiness [welcoming!]

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
The snowy white mare responds respectfully to the arrival of their Lord, speaking of her faraway place—as many do in Helovia—before murmuring a compliment of the mountainous valley that they share. Tiamat tucks her pretty head in towards her chest in an attempt to restrain the brilliance of the smile that tickles her lips, her dainty ears tilting intently forward. “It’s the best home,” she says with soft conviction; even though Wicka’s voice of approval had likely not been directed at her, she cannot resist adding to the praise of her homeland. It is a wonderful paradise, her home, and where she belongs. She can’t imagine a more perfect place.

A brief moment of silence settles between them then as the blue mare allows her new friend to consider her answer. Tiamat waits with baited anticipation, focusing most of her attention on the other mare, her gaze excited and kind, although an occasional glance is given to their superior. She would be lying if she said that she wasn’t a little nervous in his presence—he is her Lord, after all, one of the leaders of her heaven—but the last thing she wants to do is not make him feel included.

With her buoyant and friendly smile still lingering on her lips, Tiamat turns her white eyes back to Wicka when the pale unicorn voices the possibilities of her chosen practice. “Those sound like wonderful options!” Her smile widens brightly. Of course, any of the possibilities deserve some amount of praise (the herd must have each of them to function properly, as she had mentioned earlier) and although the direction of a Weaver or a Thief are not necessarily practices that interest her, that does not mean that they would not bring as much joy to Wicka as healing does to her.

The ocean mare nods when Deimos speaks up, agreeing with his statements and casting him a bright glance. She thinks of Lena, the gentle Time Mender who had brought her here to the Basin so long ago—both a mentor in healing as well as a dear friend. Tiamat feels joyfully indebted to her for her kindness. “I’m sure you can find a place here,” Tiamat assures Wicka with her glowing optimism, knowing the Basin to be nothing but welcoming to those who cross into its borders, “if you ever have any questions, let me know and I can try to answer them—or find someone who can.” The blue mare chuckles lightly, the shells in her hair chiming as she tosses her head.

In her blooming enthusiasm, Tiamat had nearly overlooked the white mare’s inquiry of their Lord, and her attention settles on him now—somewhat bashfully—when he mentions his own place of origin. “Isilme? I’ve never heard of it,” the blue mare muses, almost to herself, the plumed length of her tail flicking out behind her. “What is it like?” It is asked in modest eagerness, almost shy with the hesitation of offending him. Even so, the opportunity to familiarize herself with anyone—especially her Lord—is too great an excitement to ignore quickly. Perhaps she might even make another new friend!

notes;; I'm half asleep so I apologize for the wait and any...blehness haha.
tag;; @Wicka & @Deimos
“Speech.”

img © Malene Thyssen

@Wicka
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
can't steal happiness [welcoming!] - by Tiamat - 07-20-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: can't steal happiness [welcoming!] - by Wicka - 07-23-2015, 03:44 AM
RE: can't steal happiness [welcoming!] - by Wicka - 07-24-2015, 05:51 AM
RE: can't steal happiness [welcoming!] - by Tiamat - 08-10-2015, 05:35 AM