the Rift

now we've got problems [knox]

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali

"Aylin!"

You hear his voice but you think that it must be a dream because you can't remember Knox ever calling your name like that. But your dreams don't jostle you like this. And your dreams don't make you shiver from the cold that seeps into your bones from the snow you lay on. You don't ache in your dreams like you do laying there on the ground. "Knox...?" You murmur his name again even as your eyes are still wanting to close and sleep is still wanting to take you.

"I'm sorry..."

You hear his voice again and it cuts through the haze that clouds your mind and that apology makes a memory surge to the forefront of your mind.

"My mother always said that forgiveness was freedom." You murmur into his neck. "Once you forgive you're free to love. That you're no longer bound by the chains of hatred to those that hurt you."

Your head jerks upward and you force your eyes open and in the silvery light of the moon you can see the blurry vision of Knox. You feel your heart skip a beat before it takes off, pounding mercilessly in your chest. What is it you feel? Relief? Fear? Happiness? Anxiety?

He apologizes again and you reach tiredly toward him, your thin neck stretching as your muzzle seeks to touch any part of him. "Its okay..." You whisper to him because how can you tell him that forgiveness is the answer to his problems if you held his actions against him, no matter how foul they may have been. "Its okay..." You whisper again. "I'm okay now..."

@[Knox]

"."

image credits

Messages In This Thread
now we've got problems [knox] - by Aylin - 07-22-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: now we've got problems [knox] - by Knox - 07-22-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: now we've got problems [knox] - by Aylin - 07-22-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: now we've got problems [knox] - by Knox - 07-28-2015, 11:08 AM
RE: now we've got problems [knox] - by Aylin - 08-12-2015, 12:30 PM
RE: now we've got problems [knox] - by Knox - 08-16-2015, 11:17 AM
RE: now we've got problems [knox] - by Aylin - 08-19-2015, 12:28 PM