the Rift

now we've got problems [knox]

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali

He says it doesn't matter when you ask if your mutual destination is close, but to you it does matter. "I'm tired..." You whisper to him, a reminder of the condition you're in. Your legs wobble under the weight of your body and you find yourself stretching your neck out, your muzzle seeking Knox. When you find him you step closer and lean against him, allowing him to shoulder your weight while you gather what strength you have left to prepare for the journey to wherever it is that he's taking you.

Your heart thumps heavily in your chest as Knox says that he is going to take care of you. You don't know if its relief that he will, guilt that you're to become his burden, joy that he cares enough to want to help you, or fear that maybe, just maybe it is Dovev mocking Knox's voice. But no, Manhattan is here this time, you can smell her and that is enough to calm the fear that had risen within your chest. You are confident that Manhattan won't allow one of Knox's ancestors to hurt you.

"And when we get there, I'm going to tell you everything I should have said before."

You are uncertain about what he means, but you don't have the energy to question it. 'After I get some rest.' You think as you finally move to support your own weight. "I'm ready." You say and you wait for Knox to step forward and guide you in the direction that he wants to take you. As you walk there are so many questions that buzz around in your brain, but you hold them back deciding that it is better to actually talk once you've both reached your destination and rested.

"."

image credits

@Knox

Messages In This Thread
now we've got problems [knox] - by Aylin - 07-22-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: now we've got problems [knox] - by Knox - 07-22-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: now we've got problems [knox] - by Aylin - 07-22-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: now we've got problems [knox] - by Knox - 07-28-2015, 11:08 AM
RE: now we've got problems [knox] - by Aylin - 08-12-2015, 12:30 PM
RE: now we've got problems [knox] - by Knox - 08-16-2015, 11:17 AM
RE: now we've got problems [knox] - by Aylin - 08-19-2015, 12:28 PM