the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE]

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
ROUND FIVE
Qian v. World's Edge Herd

In this round, there will be CLOSING DEFENSES ONLY. There should be no new attacks.
This round lasts for 72 hours, the late penalty for official challenges is suspended. Failure to post during this round will result in your character being "knocked out", and unable to finish the rest of the invasion.
There is no posting order. If you are interacting wit someone, be sure to BOLD AND CAPS their name so that they can easily see you are addressing them. Before you post, be sure to refresh the thread and check to assure there have been no posts added since you started writing. It would be wise to advise the cbox that you are in the process of writing your reply. You are not allowed to edit your posts for the sanctity of fairness - We will know if you edit your posts, and you will be penalized. If you need to edit your post, please contact an administrator to have it done for you.
Due to some confusion as to word counters, the Admins recommend Word Count Tool. Please use this to ensure you are under the 800 word limit.

ULRIK HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT BY MIRAGE. - round two
RISHISMA HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT by LENA. - round three
RICCIARDO HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT by MAD MASK. - round three
ARABELLA HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT by ARCHIBALD - round four
ARCHIBALD HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT by MONSTER - round four
TORASIN HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT by ALAN and AURELIUS - round four

Messages In This Thread
Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Official - 09-29-2012, 11:51 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Lucius - 09-30-2012, 09:00 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Ned - 10-01-2012, 04:04 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Giselle - 10-02-2012, 07:31 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Aurelius - 10-02-2012, 02:08 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Monster - 10-02-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Korra - 10-02-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Cineviam - 10-02-2012, 09:25 PM