the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE]

Ned Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The mare moved to the side so his horn would not be driven into the back of her thigh, but he would not let his attack be a complete waste. Rather than turn he angled his head toward her, the tip of it striking true and deepening the wound he had inflicted on her when the fight had begin. He felt every bump as his horn glided over her ribs and he knew immediately from the feeling that he had lade her bones bare to the elements. He kept moving when PSYCHE suddenly stopped and whirled to run the other way.

There was no remorse in his eyes as he circled around and watched the mare as she now tried to escape from PALADIN who was able to cut her right hindquarter. Slowly, the small stallion slowed until he was eventually standing still and watched as the mare limped away. His gaze then swept across the battlefield as he surveyed the injured and incapacitated. His tail twitched and his ears laid back against his head as he trotted toward Paladin, his new General and silently waited for a command from him.

[Word Count: 191]

NYCMarins.flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Lucius - 09-30-2012, 09:00 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Ned - 10-01-2012, 04:04 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Giselle - 10-02-2012, 07:31 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Aurelius - 10-02-2012, 02:08 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Monster - 10-02-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Korra - 10-02-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Cineviam - 10-02-2012, 09:25 PM