the Rift

[PRIVATE] Come As You Are

Reginald Posts: 165
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 hh :: 3 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Ka'Mate :: Harpy Eagle :: None & Ka'Ora :: Harpy Eagle :: None M.E.

Look, Ka’Ora, comes the serpent’s thoughts, his command, See how small this female is. I do not like small. The eagle takes note of her master’s preference of flesh; she is dutiful, obedient, in tender love with the Grey-Scale’d. She baffles him endlessly with her gentleness, a gracious soul so eagerly bonded to the desolation that is his existence. He’s only just come to stop questioning the fate of it.

Now, he gazes down on a mare who seems ready to run at any moment. It amuses him, tickles him and strokes him in many ways how he strikes fear just by standing; how he inspires panic just by being. The hardness of his eyes only come from their color; his voice has remained stripped of evil intentions and a furious tongue; he has been neutral, and it frightens.

He looks into pale eyes that adorn her petite face. At least her head is not misshapen with the ugly dished slope he has seen before in many females. He forgives her ugly pelt, her infuriating smallness. She is woman. It is sufficient.

“I scare you?” he asks quietly, tongue laced with a velveteen chuckle, “Are you so lonely that a stranger’s shadow gives you pause? Have you no friends to watch out for your safety..?” His snort is soft; a cloud of vapor wafts around his muzzle, a dragon of ice and snow. “No matter…I am Reginald, if my name will put you at ease.”

The world around him is frozen in an abominable way. He cannot stand the frozen wind, the icy shadows, the thick blocks of ice that serve as barriers between him and life-giving water. He wonders, briefly, is this cunt will be worth the cold. “How did you come to wander this forest, Miss…?” his voice trails, expecting, demanding, her name, her title.

@[Anzanie]

”Watch for Circe.”

There's nothing here for free
Lost who I want to be
My serpent blood can strike so cold

Image Credits

--Please tag REGINALD in every reply!

--All force is allowed to be used against this character!

Messages In This Thread
Come As You Are - by Anzanie - 07-23-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Come As You Are - by Reginald - 07-24-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: Come As You Are - by Anzanie - 07-27-2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Come As You Are - by Reginald - 07-29-2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Come As You Are - by Anzanie - 07-29-2015, 03:41 PM
RE: Come As You Are - by Reginald - 08-11-2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Come As You Are - by Anzanie - 08-18-2015, 07:10 AM
RE: Come As You Are - by Reginald - 08-23-2015, 06:44 PM
RE: Come As You Are - by Anzanie - 09-01-2015, 12:28 PM