the Rift

So, what am I? [ Open]

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

Youth, ah, youth. To be young is a wonder. Wandering as a youth is a wonder as well. Especially to new places, reaching just a little further into the unknown. As time seems to have started speeding up, I had taken to spending it by exploring new regions. There where new plants in each region as well. Which in its self was fascinating.

However, this time of year proved to be fruitless in exploring for new found forms of plant life, so I had just taken to wandering (and getting lost a few times). But by now I was confident that I would be able to find the way home.

A molted muzzles is close to the ground, pushing snow out of the way with my soft muzzle. It was cold, and some times it got up my nose, which was truly awful- I snort out some more freezing ice particles back unto where they belonged.

Okay I should probably not do that anymore. It's not like I really need to. I can push through the snow fairly easily and keep warm while doing it. Thanks dad, I get it from you.

My head shoots up as I hear the voice of another in the form of "What the fuck is this?" And naturally as a curious youngster does, I decided to investigate the voice. Moving more into the unknown.

I reach a frozen river, and on top of the ice above a shattered hole is a unicorn. My head cocks to the side. This is the strangest thing I may have come upon as of yet. I stand there puzzled for some time, watching the brightly marked unicorn gather her bearings. The mare goes off on something about being cold, before going quiet again, and I the curious child watches from the bush idly by. As the mare speaks once more, it seems a realization as to 'what' she is.

Slowly I push out of the bushes to make myself present.

"Technically speaking, you are a unicorn. But I guess that can be a subspecies of horse, yeah." I smile lifts up my features.

"I'm Glacia. Do you need some help?" I nod at the strangely marked, awaiting her response.

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
So, what am I? [ Open] - by Riptide - 07-25-2015, 12:47 AM
RE: So, what am I? [ Open] - by Glacia - 07-28-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: So, what am I? [ Open] - by Riptide - 08-10-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: So, what am I? [ Open] - by Tembovu - 08-13-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: So, what am I? [ Open] - by Riptide - 08-18-2015, 07:48 PM
RE: So, what am I? [ Open] - by Tembovu - 08-19-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: So, what am I? [ Open] - by Thranduil - 08-19-2015, 11:10 PM