the Rift

If You're Unfortunate to Find Me [Ranjiri]

Abaddon Posts: 42
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Danjah
As he pawed the ground in mere attempt to control the pure rage that seeped into his system he was surprised to see a figure wander towards him, following a soft voice that greeted him. He instantly recognised the dainty, feminine figure of a fae, a winged fae. Her wings were clutched tightly against her bodice, but it was unmistakable that she too had a charcoal pelt. But what intrigued Abaddon most was that she also had a horn. Must be a mix he thought idly to himself before his attention was then drawn to the gold tints that were wrapped into her dark pelt. It adornesd her cranium, the tips of her wings and her pillars. With a grunt the obsidian hell boy would admit she was a fine looking beast, especially with the ruby pools that were almost the same hue as his own.

And she spoke again.
Are you new here? Or have you been here before?

He cleared his throat and what came out was the same, deep and hoarse voice that replied in a stark way to the dame,
"Hello. No I'm not familiar with this place... Whatever the hell this place is," he pierced his gaze on her as the stranger stood there with her lobe tilted against his voice. He then continued with a huff and a puff, "Abaddon is my name, and yours is something I don't particularly care for but you may tell me anyways. All I wish to know is where I can find the hottest part of this godforsaken land and if others are there..."

There was no bullshit with this brute. The obsidian was tired, grumpy and even more snappy than he would usually be due to this cold. It was perhaps the wrong place and wrong time for him to even attempt to make a friend in this stranger, not that he'd be interested in even trying to form a connection. But Abaddon knew that this ashen and silver queen could show him the way.

"."
ABADDON
When two tribes go to war, a point is all you can score.

@[Ranjiri]
[Image: abaddon_pixel___enfanir_by_danjahmouse-d9uses0.png]
Please tag Abaddon in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
RE: If You're Unfortunate to Find Me [Ranjiri] - by Abaddon - 07-28-2015, 12:09 PM