the Rift

If You're Unfortunate to Find Me [Ranjiri]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri;
IF THERE'S ONE THING I'VE LEARNED IN LIFE ITS TO FIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, FIGHT FOR THE ONES YOU LOVE, AND NEVER FORGET TO TELL THEM HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU WHILE THEY'RE STILL ALIVE.

When he spoke I swear it sounded more like he was growling the words at me. "This is Helovia." I said when he said he was unfamiliar with where he was. "The uh... we call this forest the Threshold." But I really doubted that he cared too much about Helovia or the Threshold or how the herds sent out individuals to find and bring home newcomers. I found that I couldn't meet his gaze. His eyes just ... they seemed to look right through me and so I looked everywhere else; his hooves, the horns on his head, his mane...

"Abaddon is my name, and yours is something I don't particularly care for but you may tell me anyways."

Well that was rude.

"..Ranjiri." I said even though he said he didn't care to know my name. "My name is Ranjiri. And I live in the Dragon's Throat. Its... its a desert herd." I offered because he said he wanted to find the hottest part of Helovia. "Its not as hot as it usually is, but its warmer than this forest." I watched him and I wondered how Gaucho would take to Abaddon's gruffness or if he'd look at my like I was crazy for bringing such a rude stallion home.

...but there was the possibility that his rudeness and his gruffness came from being tired after what was probably a long journey. Maybe if he rested he would be more pleasant.

"...I can take you there if you like." I finally offered.

"."

@[Abaddon]

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: If You're Unfortunate to Find Me [Ranjiri] - by Ranjiri - 07-28-2015, 12:43 PM