the Rift

If You're Unfortunate to Find Me [Ranjiri]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri;
IF THERE'S ONE THING I'VE LEARNED IN LIFE ITS TO FIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, FIGHT FOR THE ONES YOU LOVE, AND NEVER FORGET TO TELL THEM HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU WHILE THEY'RE STILL ALIVE.

I couldn't help myself. When he stepped toward me I stepped back because I wanted to keep my personal space intact. It occurred to me after that he might have been trying to intimidate me and that it had worked flawlessly. "Of course I do." I replied when he said that he trusted that I knew what I was talking about. "I've lived there for several seasons now..." My voice trailed as he stepped closer to me again and this time I held my ground, trying to prove to him that he didn't intimidate me. If only I could convince myself and my pounding heart that he didn't.

I snorted softly when I felt his breath on my face and my whole body just burned and itched to step back and reclaim my personal space, but I was stubborn. I stood there and I stared at his neck and concentrated on keeping my breathing even. It felt like I stood there forever with him in my personal bubble before he finally said 'Take me, Ranjiri'. "This way." I said and I turned away from him and trotted away and I couldn't have been more thankful for the cold air on my face instead of his hot breath.

Gross.

"The Dragon's Throat is an island." I said to the stallion as I lead him through the Threshold toward my home. "Once we get there you'll have to wait for someone to officially accept you and raise the bridge for you to cross." And then my work would be done. I could get started on the next task to keep myself occupied while he got used to life in the Dragon's Throat.

"."

@[Abaddon]
ooc://
I'll get a thread started for you in the Throat :D

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: If You're Unfortunate to Find Me [Ranjiri] - by Ranjiri - 07-29-2015, 01:33 PM