the Rift

[PRIVATE] Let the fire rain

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
|| ||
The smile on his velveteens made her blush even further. She was used to being complimented back in her old home but never by a brute quite so intriguing. And then Misael stepped forward, questioning the relationship status the splashed had spoken.

Let's not settle for just that darling.

The tickling of his whiskers in her lobes, the softness of his voice, the intention with which he spoke about. That made her visibly tremble with sparks of joy and terror. She had never been in such a position. But at the same time she moved her cranium to meet his pools and she spoke back in a soft yet high voice,
"What... what would you settle for?" Her pools voiced more concern than anything else, with her naive little brain still having no clue as to what his real meaning behind such words were.

He then pulled away and her personal space was once hers again. But Anzanie felt a little incomplete by his distance. And his words hit her again, the coloured brute was saying all the right things to lure her in, "I wouldn't say job, nor duty. But the "beauties" find it incredibly sweet." She smiled as she spoke for herself and herself only.

she took a look at the night sky, wondering what time it could be. It was difficult at best to see the blue hues of the heavens between the thick trees of the forest, but in essence she still felt like she could feel the moon's rays falling down onto her bodice and lighting up her ivory patches and she turned her cranium finally back to Misael to listen to his words about adventure once more.

It is great land, hidden in the deserts of this realm and isolated by a bridge of magic, that only those who are permitted may enter.

Anzanie's pale pools widened at the sound of such an adventure, her velveteens opening into a look of awe. What sort of land was this? Her thoughts were a tumble of excitement and anticipation of one day seeing such a land. But then he spoke again before she had change to retort to his first discourse:

Because I can be so much better, I have been absent recently. I do wish to travel back there, but the journey is a lonely one.

She picked her daggers up a pace closer as she could feel the sadness seeping through that handsome bodice of his. He seemed insecure in a way, and the young queen wanted to help. She felt compelled by her deep desires to further her infantile bond with the brute, and to heal whatever pained him. She knew she was getting far too ahead of herself, but this first encounter had already sparked something within her: "Misael, you are never alone. And the Dragon's Throat sounds wonderful and the talk of magic is just... incredible to me," her pools warmly shone in the heavens as she focussed them on his own in the hope he'd look back, "You're never alone if you choose not to be." And with her own sad thoughts she wondered how she could say such a thing when she promised herself to the land of the Edge, her new home. And she would grow to love and care for it, just not yet. But she was far too proud to give such a thng up for what was still essentially a stranger...

Misael caught onto Anzanie's own dejected feelings. His pools were soft as she had been for him and his words of encouragement warmed her inside. His words were his attempt at being understanding and she threw her emotions onto them and let them cling for it was as if he were looking deep into her memories and realising that that was actually how it felt. Her blissful ignorance to whatever past he may have experienced to endure and come to terms with his own speech was simply down to her naivety. And then his words hit her once more as they did shortly before...

You will not fail, not with me by your side.

And she stuttered, faltering in her words and in her step as she forgot she had front pillars, "I want to think I wouldn't fail with you by my side."

And her velveteens curled into the sweetest smile, her emotions bursting through the curtains of her bodice into the open for her new friend to see. And this was where she never guessed she may fall for such a handsome creature, and what consequences that would entail for her.
Image Credit

@Misael I am so so sorry I never replied sooner! The post completely escaped my mind I think! D: So I hope my post suffices <3
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Let the fire rain - by Misael - 07-27-2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 07-28-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-08-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 08-09-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-10-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-18-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-29-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 08-11-2015, 06:08 AM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 08-18-2015, 06:23 PM