the Rift

[OPEN] We circle atoms with dust in our [dream]

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

THE WEIGHT, I'M GONE – IN MY SKIN, I'M LOST
THIS SHIP WAS ONLY EVER BUILT TO FALL APART.

Tangled up in the soft whiteness of pastels, the boat slid forward – or backwards, side wards... she wasn't aware – as they lay draped in the cushions of clouds. Velvet mist. But the sunlight couldn't be far away, for the white was so vividly glimmering in her eyes that she had to look down. Seeing the graceful, perfect growing ripples the boat spread out behind its trail in the water. All to slowly. For somehow they hadn't gotten anywhere this whole time. And so the water seemed endless and forever: Glowing like pearls.

The boat creaked as she moved her head up.

She saw her own reflection: Sitting in the embrace of the wood, legs half dangling over the sides, long locks of cloud-white mane falling down and hanging in the water as the boat continued to pull itself forward towards nowhere. Her eyes looked tired under the halo of light. She looked at it with unfamiliarity, for there were no shades at all in this conceptual world. Only reflections.

She rested her chin on the wood. But she felt unsure what to search for in the blue and green hues of the peaceful water. She blinked her lashes, feeling the dampness of the mist weighing them down: The nestling of crystals, as if they wanted her to close her eyes.

She felt like falling asleep; felt as if the moist air had filled her head with clouds too. But somewhere she felt the sparkle of her life; her awareness.

Reality.

Which this was not.

A foul frown grew in grisly ripples around her crystal-bordered eyes; smudging divinity. Leaking something unfamiliar to Tranquility into the serene and calm of this liquid world of untruth.

But the boat still slid forward.
The cotton clouds lay in their plums unmoved.

All else was still in tact.

And she wondered where nowhere exactly was.

@[Reginald]
Of course she is dreaming in pastels :|

image credits
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
We circle atoms with dust in our [dream] - by Maren - 07-29-2015, 08:32 AM