Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

It was weird to walk all the way back to the Throat instead of flying. It definitely took a lot longer than I realized. We had to stop along the way to rest (I definitely didn't sleep) and continued on the next day. It was early morning when we were on the move again and by the time we made it to the Throat the sun was high in the sky. I said very little in the way of actual conversation to Abaddon. I just answered whatever questions he had about the Throat to the best of my ability.

"We're here." I said as I heard the lap of water against the shore. The sand shifted under my cloven hooves as I came to a stop and gazed rather longingly at the sprawling desert just out of reach. I wanted to rest. I was bone tired and even though I figured I'd have yet another nightmare when I fell asleep I was willing to risk it for just a few minutes of rest in a place that was familiar and comfortable. But my job was far from over, I realized, as I turned my head to look at Abaddon.

"That's the Dragon's Throat." I said and I turned to look back at it. "I'm sure someone will be along shortly with a key to let you across. Gaucho usually has warriors posted along the border that alert him when he's needed..." I just hoped he'd get around soon so I could leave Abaddon with him while I went pass out somewhere.

"."

@[Abaddon]

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
the sidewalk ends [abaddon joining] - by Ranjiri - 07-29-2015, 02:05 PM