the Rift

[OPEN] the sidewalk ends [abaddon joining]

Abaddon Posts: 42
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Danjah
The long journey had made the already irritable hell-wrath stag pull himself deeper into his negative thoughts, the most prominent being the irritability and his anger. The anger had surged through him since before he was a twinkle in his father's eye, but the obsidian felt it being fired up even further as he was walking in the dreadful light of the early morning into the highest point at which it hit his skin with a pale ferocious manner. Little had been said between Abaddon and Ranjiri, and no matter how much he didn't care about this fact he could not escape the fact that it had made the journey even longer than he had anticipated. It was occurring now to the creature that he had found himself in a world far larger than his brawny bodice could have imagined. This made him feel both envigorated with a sense of freedom and also tiny in comparison.

The size of Helovia was one thing that made him feel insignificant, but another was following a fae who was short enough that he could tilt his cranium far enough to let his crown of horns pierce her wings like they were flies. As he thought of the pleasure that would give him, the charred golden queen spoke to him to confirm their arrival at this place. He spun his skull round and round, letting Ranjiri catch long glimpses of his mutilated face whilst scanning the warmer, barren landscape of the Throat. The Dragon's Throat's terraria created a small, dark smile across his blackened velveteens and he felt almost comfort from the soft sand that gave way under his feet. But this did not tackle the fact that he was tired and grumpy, and his mood was not going to heed to long conversation.

He gruffly spoke to her, with a tone that suggested she was welcome to be near him,
"Took longer than I hoped." He placed his fiery pools upon the fae and snorted with amusement as she appeared ragged with sleeplessness. He too was tired but feeling the need for sleep from her only made himself feel better that he was not the one suffering quite so much. He shook his head and quietly listened to her short speech...

I'm sure someone will be along shortly with a key to let you across.

He listened further but had clocked on that she was trying to leave him and he stepped in front of her to avoid her passing him and doing what he believed she hoped, "This Gaucho can send someone to come get me but you, Ranjiri, cannot leave me here on my own, in this... strange world..." His tone had grown softer and even more sinister, with a hint of amusement and the hope of catching her reaction to his proposal that she wait with him. He was hoping that he would be accepted quickly but he was going to see his acquaintance with Ranjiri through to whatever may sprout from it.

" . "
ABADDON
When two tribes go to war, a point is all that you can score.
[Image: abaddon_pixel___enfanir_by_danjahmouse-d9uses0.png]
Please tag Abaddon in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
the sidewalk ends [abaddon joining] - by Ranjiri - 07-29-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: the sidewalk ends [abaddon joining] - by Abaddon - 08-08-2015, 02:30 PM