the Rift

[OPEN] the sidewalk ends [abaddon joining]

Abaddon Posts: 42
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Danjah
The short answer from Ranjiri gave Abaddon a reason to simply turn his cranium to pierce her ruby pools with his own and shrug. He didn't have a care that she would agree with him, as after all all she had done in fact was take him to this place. He could have done that on his own. But now the obsidian quickly realised that he would still need her here in order to cross and become a part of the warmer world of the Dragon's Throat.

He watched, amused, by the fae's attempts to step back away from his damning height and brawny bodice, but he simply took one step forward to regain the distance they originally had.

I had no intention of leaving you here.

Abaddon smiled darkly once more at the gold-tipped queen as she spoke, and he replied in a deep tone,
"I'm glad of that as I did not wish for you to leave me yet..." His voice was tinged with a hint of what he had hidden away in his brain, the deep fantasies of pain he imagined inflicting on the rest of the creatures and in particular this charcoal fae. Why? He did not know, there was something about her that he respected and he wanted to crush that feeling by crushing her...

And then another voice chirped up. It was another fae, a pale creature with a glass-like horn who stood at the same height as Ranjiri. He rolled his pools around his skull in grumpy anticipation until coming back to ground at the harsh words of the newcomer.

You can act like a king in your own cave, but you're trespassing right now.

Abaddon shrugged once more as he turned to face the pale dainty figure. He paid little attention to the creature that hung on her like an injured baby squirrel, and instead bore the fire of his orbs into hers and puffed his chest out in an exaggerated fashion to make clear that he would not be spoken to in that way, "And I suppose you actually believe that I would contest to become a king here? No. I am a follower and I will follow..." His voice grew softer, darker, and quieter, "And my cave is your hell if you should try to stop me being a part of this herd. I am not trespassing." His words rang with an intensity that could have latched onto any living thing and obliterated them, his obsidian pelt glowing as if ready to sprout fire onto the stranger. But he took one step back and thought better of it, not needing to create an argument or fight when he was attempting to become part of the herd which this fae called home. He then turned his way round to see Ranjiri explaining their actions and why they were there, and he stayed silent as he knew that she was her ticket into the deserts...

[OOC: I hope I have the details and everything here correct! And I'm good to see whether Sikeax has the key or Gaucho will be PPed so I shall leave it in your capable hands <3]

" . "
ABADDON
When two tribes go to war, a point is all that you can score.
[Image: abaddon_pixel___enfanir_by_danjahmouse-d9uses0.png]
Please tag Abaddon in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
the sidewalk ends [abaddon joining] - by Ranjiri - 07-29-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: the sidewalk ends [abaddon joining] - by Abaddon - 08-10-2015, 12:07 PM