the Rift

[OPEN] Are you, are you, coming to the tree?

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

It continues to surprise Vadim with how comfortable he is with this mare that he found and bedded in the Grove. The first time she wandered off on her own he didn't expect her to return and was shocked when she did come back. It happened again and again and he came to accept that she had meant that she would stick around, but he can't help but wonder for how long. He knows that when she does finally grow tired of him and take her leave that he'll miss her. He's gotten too used to sleeping beside her at night, too accustomed to resting his head on her back and soaking in the warmth that she had to offer in the dead of winter. Even Vlasi has come to accept Shadow into their tiny family and runs to greet her when the mare finally returns after her adventures.

He hears Vlasi's barking and the crunch of her paws on the snow as she runs and he knows it is because Shadow returned. Vadim lifts his head from the patch of ground he'd cleared and his blue eyes find the mare and his own companion dancing around her in boundless excitement. His ears tilt forward and he slowly chews the dried grass he'd ripped from the ground only seconds before. He remains silent and motions for her to join him and he clears away more snow, revealing more frozen, brittle grass underneath.

"Vadim? We... eh... I need to talk to you."

"So this is it." He thinks and Vlasi suddenly grows quiet and still. Vadim's movement stills and he stares down at the ground, unblinking. "You're leaving?" He asks quietly, accepting that their time together has come to an end. What more did he expect when they had both figured their relationship was 'no strings attached'. Unfortunately he'd gotten too used to not being alone as did Vlasi.

"."

@[Shadow]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Are you, are you, coming to the tree? - by Shadow - 07-29-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Are you, are you, coming to the tree? - by Vadim - 07-29-2015, 07:07 PM