the Rift

[OPEN] Are you, are you, coming to the tree?

Shadow Posts: 153
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14.2 :: 8 HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Chan

She gathered all the courage she could muster as she waded through the snow to join Vadim, quietly scolding herself for the pangs of joy that stabbed through the chest at the mere sight of him. Was she a yearling filly suffering her first crush or a seasoned, sensible mare? Sometimes she doubted her own age, or rather her mental sanity. Dark lips pulled into a slight smile as she bent down to lip at the three-headed beast, not pausing in her stride or joining in the jumping game - time and experience had made her less terrified of the creature that followed her mate than the first time she came across it. Normally she might have dared tug the wagging tail or risk a lick of the slobbering tongue but... not right now. She had more important things to discuss, and as the jewel-bright eyes turned back to Vlasi's silver-colored master they were set, determined.

"You're leaving?"

"What?"

The mare faltered mid step and froze, staring at him with the mouth hanging open. What was he talking about, hadn't she just arrived? Just what nonsense... But then she registered the dejected slump, the averted gaze, and the blackbird bristled as worry and insecurity flipped over into pulsating annoyance.

"Is that the only thing you can think of that I would like to talk to you about?" she snorted, glaring as she started forward again and walked right up to him. It came out a bit sharper than she had intended, but she was in no mind to pay attention to potentially hurt feelings right now.

"Believe me Vadim, if I'm about to leave you you will know about it - and if you don't stop that insecure huddling right now it's likely to be sooner rather than later!"

Shadow looked fierce as she pressed in towards him, stopping just short of his broad chest while trying to force his gaze towards her. What was he doing, sidetracking her like this when she needed to keep her head clear!? If he had one flaw it was this infuriating insecurity that he persisted in wearing on the outside - as if the world was bound to come crashing down around him any second.

Well, mind you it very well might in a few seconds.

"Now are you going to listen to me or are you too busy moping to pay attention?"

If he was, she might have to kick him to return it to its rightful place. Shadow liked him, but not so much that she wouldn't kick his ass if she had to.

shadow

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com HP: 42
Healed

Messages In This Thread
Are you, are you, coming to the tree? - by Shadow - 07-29-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Are you, are you, coming to the tree? - by Shadow - 07-29-2015, 07:33 PM