the Rift

[OPEN] Are you, are you, coming to the tree?

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

"Is that the only thing you can think that I would like to talk to you about?"

"...yes?" Because he cannot remember anything that they've really discussed. Most of their time has been spent in comfortable silence, the pair of them simply enjoying the company that the other offered. Whay else could 'I need to talk to you' mean besides it being her time to finally take her leave? But she marches right up to him, her expresssion clearly annoyed and he remembers the same look being on the face of his brother whenever he said the wrong thing. Time goes on, but things never change and here he is putting his hoof in his mouth yet again.

"Believe me Vadim, if I'm about to leave you you will know about it - and if you don't stop that insecure huddling right now it's likely to be sooner rather than later!"

His head snaps up and he looks at Shadow, his eyes a bit wider since he knows that she's not leaving right then, but the threat is there.  He wants to tell her to stay, to apologize for what he's said, but he's scared of saying the wrong thing again and angering the fiery little mare. So he remains quiet and watches her, he doesn't even spare Vlasi a glance as she settles herself against his leg and looks up at Shadow as, she too, waits for whatever it is the blackbird wants to speak to Vadim about.

She asks if he is going to listen to her and he nods his head because he still doesn't trust himself to speak because he feels like he will only upset her further. His ears tilt forward and he looks to her face to show her that he is listening, but he is a little distracted because he can't help but wonder what it is she needs to talk to him about. He tries to remember if he's done anything else to upset her. Is it how quiet he is? Is it his choice of the forest to wait out the winter? His weight shifts as his mind buzzes, but the minute she speaks again his focus is entirely on the small black mare.

"."

@[Shadow]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Are you, are you, coming to the tree? - by Shadow - 07-29-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Are you, are you, coming to the tree? - by Vadim - 08-08-2015, 06:44 PM