the Rift

[OPEN] Nemo me impune lacessit

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
Morrigan

As I wandered away from where I had been watching the scuffle between Bucephalus and the strange mare that was unrecognizable to me, I felt a sense of pride swell within my soul. At last, I was able to walk away from the Pegasus stallion that had managed to enrapture my heart and mind in ways that I could never understand. While I still found myself deeply attracted to the brute, I don't believe anything could change that, I was able to turn away without any anger or sadness. Perhaps my time away wandering the desert alone had done me some good after all, though I had certainly been put to the test while watching him defend himself in the battle. The only thing that bothered me now was that I didn't really wish to watch him fight. I knew he could stand up for himself, but that did not mean that I desired to see the stallion obtain injuries that I may end up having to heal one day. I had healed him before, more than once, and it was far from a habit that I wanted to continue. If I wanted to maintain some sort of relationship with Bucephalus, even just a friendship, then I knew I that I didn't want our only time of communication to be during healing seasons because he got himself into another scuffle.

A grunt from my faithful companion jolted me out of my thoughts, my scarlet gaze swiftly darting towards the bongo that had been wandering in front of me. Pongo was looking over his shoulder to give me a bored look, evidently he was tired of my emotional ties to Bucephalus as well. "I'm sorry, I'll stop." With a snort, the antelope creature gave a short and satisfied nod. Before he turned back around, something in the skies caught his attention. Following his gaze to the heavens I caught sight of a distant Pegasus preparing to land, though I couldn't recognize anything about them. Picking up my pace to a steady trot, I weaved between the dry brush of the desert plants, careful to not snag my lengthy hair along any stray rocks or branches.

It was only a few minutes before I was able to reach the short mare that had landed, noting that she seemed to be waiting for something or someone. Even closer, there was nothing familiar about her as I approached. "Hello, may I help you?" I found my voice softly escaping my lips as I paused a safe distance away from her, unsure if she would appreciate a stranger's close proximity without so much as an introduction. "I don't recall seeing you before. My name is Morrigan, a healer for the Dragon's Throat. Is there someone you are looking for?"

[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
Nemo me impune lacessit - by Shadow - 07-29-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: Nemo me impune lacessit - by Morrigan - 08-13-2015, 12:46 PM