the Rift

[OPEN] i've got my heart right here --

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Alala POV

The world is dry and also wet and cold and-- oh, wait. Where is that warm coming from? The pinpoint of warmth touching my...everywhere. I think it's the blue sky above me that makes me warm. My scarlet eyes gaze upwards, only to be blinded by the most powerful thing ever. It's called, The Big Ball of Fire in the Sky. Yup, that's it's name, it's swanky name. So TBBoFitS, it's name's abbreviation, warms me, but blinds me. My eyelids flutter and I have to look away from its intensity. TBBoFitS is one bright mother trucker, for sure. I hear something in my mind, feel it. These eyes that looked at TBBoFitS not long ago fix on a feeble thing next to me. It has little furry lumps on it's sides and a big bump on it's head. It's black, I think. I don't know colors well, but I am sure this thing is black. My first thought is, WOW, I WANT FURRY LUMPS! but transitions slowly to, WHAT IS TOUCHING ME OMIGOSH!?! My now-wide eyes frantically shoot around, looking for what touches me. It is black. She's black. So black it's mesmerizing. She has big furry lumps on her withers too. And she has a pointy thing on her head. It's scary. All of this is scary.

Tears pour from my eyes and I lay there, a wet heap on the ground. Sobbing because-- because what? I can. I don't feel cramped and clustered, not squished next to my brother, not confined in the right quarters of the stomach I was just in. Speaking of that, how did I get in there? Did the black It eat me? Oh gosh, that's scary. It grows tall, A big body balancing on its legs. Is that Mom? Is the black, horse-eating, tall It, mom? Mom, mom, mom. I like that. With all the power inside of me, I try saying it, saying Mom. "MURGMEE!" I squeal, my high-pitched voice squeaky and no doubt irritating. My attempt at speaking has failed, my words sounding like nothing but gibberish. The tears halt as the It-- mom, touches me. The brief sensation of her whiskered nostrils sliding across my damp fur was nice and soothing. This feeling vanishes as she moves to the dark wet lump next to me with the little wing-lumps on his side. My brow furrows as I watch, still secretly jealous that he has wings and I clearly don't, nor do I have a nubby horn either. But it's something else, something beyond that. He is still, eerily so. Did I squish him in the stomach? I'm sorry little dude.

I lay on my side now as sleep pulls at me, beckons me, but something isn't right. I don't feel comfortable. I shift around and crane my head around to look at my flanks. 2 thoughts float into my mind. 1: HELL YES I HAVE FURRY WING LUMPS ALSO. 2: Why aren't they letting my lay down comfortably? I flap them around wildly, giving up the idea of sleep. When a bout of courage washes over me, my butt shoot upwards, my big-kneed hind legs wobbling under the weight of my haunches. Before I can get my fore legs erect under me, my butt comes crashing down and I'm a wet heap on the floor again. I give up standing for now and simply lay.

Then it hits me. The frigidness around me. How everything is cold. I want to go back, back into her stomach. Then they explode. They being Mom's big wings. And in a frantic motion they cover us, warm us, comfort us. And I am finally whisked to sleep, a smile smile on my lips.

Ooc- I'll do Aurelia now but I just wanted to get this up first :)

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
i've got my heart right here -- - by Destry - 08-05-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: i've got my heart right here -- - by Aurelia - 08-06-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: i've got my heart right here -- - by Shahrokh - 08-08-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: i've got my heart right here -- - by Alala - 08-08-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: i've got my heart right here -- - by Destry - 08-17-2015, 11:02 AM