the Rift

[OPEN] i've got my heart right here --

Alala Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I am late, I missed the birth completely and only knew to come because of Destry's companion, Yseult. Destry's is with our child, and a large smile graces my lips as I move to stand next to her. "Destry, are you okay?" Her wings shielded the child so I could not see the babe, and I desperately wanted to. I swung my quarters around so I was head to head with my mate. Dropping my head, I glance under her wings and see not one, but two children. They appear to be sleeping, settled. "Twins! We've had twins!" I beamed, still not understanding why she didn't look happy, pleased.

I sink to the ground, poking my head towards the babes. They both have featherless wings and seem to be darkly colored. Destry's wings block some of the view and I can mostly just see two butt's, both small with baby hairs. I nudge the smaller one, with golden dapples first, and she wags her tail, probably trying to alert me that she is sleeping. I nudge the other, but there is no response. Is it dead? Immediately, I shoot upwards, standing. My brows furrow and my smile fades. "What happened?" I don't wait for an answer before I speak again, a maternal worry setting deep in my gut. "Should I get a medic? I have the World's Edge's permission to reside there with you. We could take them there? Or the Throat? Are they healthy? I can go get a medic, but I don't want to leave you, Destry". The words spewed out, a nonstop train of word vomit, but I was nervous, scared. My love for Destry was great, but my love for these children was in behemoth amounts. I wanted to stay with her, but help them. I silently prayed a medic or someone with medical knowledge would come by and help, make sure the colt is okay and healthy, then make sure the girl is healthy. This throbbing worry spread throughout my entire skeleton. That, along with the excitement created a concoction of emotions that made me nauseous. We would be okay, I know it.

Ooc- this is so bad I'm sorry o.o posting on alala's account bc I used Aurelia's for the last one so the post counts are correct now :)

Messages In This Thread
i've got my heart right here -- - by Destry - 08-05-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: i've got my heart right here -- - by Aurelia - 08-06-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: i've got my heart right here -- - by Shahrokh - 08-08-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: i've got my heart right here -- - by Alala - 08-08-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: i've got my heart right here -- - by Destry - 08-17-2015, 11:02 AM