the Rift

Bad Romance

Entia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Entia
we could write a bad romance
With a whole new world (no not that new world) to explore right before him, Entia was a little distracted - and off his game. He does watch Caleb looking about, watching every little movement of him, always reading him; he had learned long ago not to let his guard down so quickly, but he still gave his odd grin as Caleb responded. He was very stoic, very proper; in some way he reminded him of Namtar, but there wasn't much else that he did, mainly in that he wasn't a female, and Entia didn't have a nagging urge to annoy him in the way he did with her.

When he says that this was her, the hound, being friendly, Entia gives a little scoff of disbelief, with a faux horrified expression on his face, "I don't think I'd quite like to meet her not friendly then," he says, his eyes trailing after where the canine had vanished off to. Not fearful however, and he was glad so far in this new place, that it wasn't some barren empty, untouched world that was filled with those who had never seen the outside world.

Whatever it might be.

He does, however, pay close attention to what Caleb says about the world he is in. With a name given to it now, and even great kingdoms unrolling before him, Entia cocked his head a little as he looked out beyond the forest - as if he could see through the trees and at the what lay ahead before him.

"Well, it is a lot bigger than I imagined. Then again, my imagination is not what it used to be," he speaks, adding the last few words on as the afterthought. "Right so, Helovia. Four major kingdoms, nothing really new. Anything else?" He asks Caleb, with an actual smile and no sarcasm evident now. Curiosity was really a strong trait in him, and Entia wouldn't mind leaving the forest shortly to find out just was Helovia had before him.

He wondered though, why it was that Caleb was here - far from home by the sound of it, but he does not ask the hidden question, and merely waits to see if he could offer him anything further...
Image by TayaRavena

Messages In This Thread
Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-07-2015, 05:10 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Caleb - 08-07-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-08-2015, 08:45 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Caleb - 08-08-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-08-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Bad Romance - by Mauja - 08-09-2015, 05:33 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Caleb - 08-09-2015, 10:51 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-10-2015, 02:49 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Mauja - 08-11-2015, 06:14 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Caleb - 08-13-2015, 12:23 PM