the Rift

Bad Romance

Entia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Entia
we could write a bad romance
The air hanging around them seemed to be filling with tension by the moment, and yet Entia, while acknowledging it internally, was showing no sign externally of being concerned with any of what was unfolding before him. He did give a little laugh at the words about the canine, of course, but then they are no longer alone. A sound, a new smell, and another stallion is there, stark in contrast to the pair of him, with a long horn that Entia felt a tad jealous of - and pulling his mind from the gutter, he then notes the very abrupt change in the tension between them. It skyrocketed, shooting through the roof so to speak.

The once-king Entia tilted his head to look and learn every new aspect of the white horned stallion, and listened to him closely. His eyes see the twitch down the back of him, and Entia feels a little in common with this - his own dislike of the gods he had followed without worry or care in Liridon had led his son to his death in his mind, and let their land fall into fire and ash, and he would never forgive them for their abandoning Liridon, ever.

His name is Mauja, his mind takes this name and files it away in the profile of the white horned stallion. Both of these two stood taller than him, yet here he stands here, no sign that the sudden tension that was electrifying the very air between them was there to his eyes. He hears Caleb speaking and watches him with mis-matched eyes, flaring his nostrils a little as he exhales heavily.

"Well, not my place to speak of Gods I haven't met, but I can say safely I haven't met any for a long time that I've actually liked... not since they turned their backs on us, in the land where I thought I would die," he speaks, his voice lacking the sarcastic tone for the moment. Yet then it is there, as Caleb is offering an invitation.

Mauja did not smell of the cold to him, while Caleb was laced to it. He looks back to Caleb though, "One land's appearance means nothing without those who call it their kingdom; who is it who dwells in the Basin and who makes it so... glorious?" His eyes shift, looking to Mauja. "And yours... the... Edge, was it?"

The questions are left hanging; Entia was a stubborn creature when it came faced with the prospect if invitations to kingdoms. Life had taught him many lessons, and much to his chagrin, they had all begun from the moment his sire had tried to kill him, oh so long ago - and it was this that made him hesitate, question the choices laid before him - as his eyes shifted between the black and white before him.

Messages In This Thread
Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-07-2015, 05:10 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Caleb - 08-07-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-08-2015, 08:45 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Caleb - 08-08-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-08-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Bad Romance - by Mauja - 08-09-2015, 05:33 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Caleb - 08-09-2015, 10:51 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-10-2015, 02:49 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Mauja - 08-11-2015, 06:14 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Caleb - 08-13-2015, 12:23 PM
RE: Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-17-2015, 07:20 PM