the Rift

Bad Romance

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
The talk of gods is over before it begins, Mauja choosing not to answer, Entia siding with Mauja (unsurprisingly), and then abrupt silence that lasts only a second before the vying for attention begins, the unscrupulous work of talking garbage of another's herd to be favored. In all honesty, the Threahold is full of shady shit. Caleb did not care to hear Entia's sob-God story, nor his ideas as to what makes a herd mean something. Standing quietly, he merely watches and observes, not wanting to interrupt either. Was there any point in staying if Entia is just to choose Mauja? There wasn't, not really, but he stayed in case Entia miraculously chose the Aurora Basin, where he would fit in with everyone all while feeling individualistic and unique.

Mauja's speech of the edge is flowery, seemingly honest, but what lays within his words is dangerous. "What war between mortals and immortals? How should anyone of the Edge know they are safe with gods or perhaps their own god causing war?" It was a valid question, and though it showed Entia that it was likely Mauja's herd was ruled by a tyrannical god, it served as an honest question. Why recruit for a herd rebuilding from a war caused by the one that is deemed to protect them?

"I cannot say the Aurora Basin accepts all, purely unicorns." Then why was I there? "Perhaps you'll think supremacists, but if they are such I would not be there, for I am half pegasus. The Basin has a large population, thus it loses some of its intimacy, but we still act as a family, thinking and protecting each other." Had he ever heard the saying, the more the merrier? Caleb would hate a small herd. "Within our impressive numbers comes safety and friendly competition that cannot exist in lacking numbers where you are prematurely pushed into a high spot that you are not ready for." Being in the upper thirties, lower forties would make anyone work harder to become the best at what they wish, to strive and get their position over the others. This is why the Aurora Basin is strong. Vigilant and brave. What more could you ask for? Oh, right- if everyone there can't speak these flowery words than it certainly cannot be good! It's ridiculous. Today, Caleb represent the Aurora Basin in this threshold. Today, Caleb is going against a regal stallion with Appaloosa spots. "I also reiterate my previous invitation. If you seek inhabitance in Helovia, the Aurora Basin will gladly welcome you with open arms, or in my case wings." A smile rests upon his lips, a truly genuine smile, because Caleb actually likes the Aurora Basin.

Messages In This Thread
Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-07-2015, 05:10 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Caleb - 08-07-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-08-2015, 08:45 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Caleb - 08-08-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-08-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Bad Romance - by Mauja - 08-09-2015, 05:33 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Caleb - 08-09-2015, 10:51 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-10-2015, 02:49 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Mauja - 08-11-2015, 06:14 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Caleb - 08-13-2015, 12:23 PM
RE: Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-17-2015, 07:20 PM