the Rift

Bad Romance

Entia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Entia
we could write a bad romance
Entia briefly wondered for a moment if this was ever how those mares he had once courted so long ago, back in the land he had been born in, had felt during the stages of the lovely boys trying to bring them home. Yet he is here, stuck between the offer from Mauja, who was quite interesting in himself, and Caleb, who was also quite interesting. The latter was quite passionate about his home though it seemed, and there was real vehemence in his voice when he spoke of his home. That had been the reaction he had wanted, but he was still stuck between them. He knew, regardless, he wouldn't be completely choosing one way or the other anyway - he knew not to put all his eggs in one basket, lest that basket get bumped and all his eggs destroyed. So, instead, after a small moment of thinking, he looked first to Caleb.

"I appreciate your invitation, and I withhold the right to change my mind and my decision here as well, if this World's Edge ends up being less of what I thought, but I am going to see the Edge. Something about it, and the way it appears in my head, gives me memories of Ilir and it is hard to escape these thoughts... and so I am, for now, going to go with Mauja and see the Edge," he says. After a heartbeat, he adds, "You never know with me. I'd like to see the Basin, but I will see how my visit with Mauja to the Edge works out..."

Entia was more comfortable with this choice; he didn't know why but it was the tie to Liridon, and Ilir, and the fact that this World's Edge did sound more like Ilir than the Basin. He had always been inclined to like lands more similar to his old kingdom, where he had made his life for so long, where he had loved, lost and had so much happen.

He gave a little shake of his head, ridding these thoughts, and he did look to Caleb again, with a true smile - "Thank you for the welcome though. Maybe I'll see you around... and I'll see if I can get you to crack a grin maybe," he finishes with a wicked grin on his face. His head tilts, eyes turning to look to the white horned Mauja.

"Well, I suppose this is where I say... after you?"

note; That was a tough choice and I, like Entia, hold the right to change my mind :| Bahaha. Anyway! :D <3
@Caleb @Mauja

Messages In This Thread
Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-07-2015, 05:10 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Caleb - 08-07-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-08-2015, 08:45 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Caleb - 08-08-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-08-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Bad Romance - by Mauja - 08-09-2015, 05:33 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Caleb - 08-09-2015, 10:51 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-10-2015, 02:49 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Mauja - 08-11-2015, 06:14 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Caleb - 08-13-2015, 12:23 PM