the Rift

[OPEN] Never stopped crawling

Karalius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A sense of a dream-like quality arose from the situation that Karalius found himself in. He watched at this stranger regained her composure, evidently he had disturbed her in something and it felt like she was awakening from the dreams of a time gone by. But this was all speculation, and at this present moment in time the dappled did not want to pry into the thoughts of the horned queen that stood before him. Instead, he took the time to really get to grips with the bodice of the dame, whose life he had simply jumped into, just not in the literal sense.

His golden pools took in the ivory pelt wrapped over the dainty figure and he knew that she was an unmistakably arousing creature of beauty and elegance in appearance. He had noticed her horn before as he had approached her, but now he took in its shining elegance and the ruby dips of her tassles. She was a very pretty fae, youthful in complexion. And as she spoke, her voice too dripped with the delicate embodiment of a queen.

He looked on into the blue, watching the waves lap against the sands that clung to the terraria in an attempt not to swept away by the sheer power, and just for a moment the ignorant brute forgot of his dejected nature owed to his unachieved ambitions and imagined that he too was being swept away by the salted water,
"You were born by the sea? This must be the place of your calling, then," his deep voice was strangely soft as he spoke to the dreamy fae, "I never knew of the waters that touched the earth before I came to Helovia, but I seem to visit here regularly now since..." He had become carried away in his own sad thoughts that he forgot to put a lid on blurting this sadness to his acquaintance. He regained himself and heard her name herself as Ophelia the Forsaken. He watched with wide and shining golden orbs as she spoke of her origins, "Ophelia the Forsaken, it has a quaint ring to it. I am Karalius. I do not belong to a region here, but I am familiar with the World's Edge," he continued in order to make conversation with ivory Ophelia, "It is not long since I travelled to this world, so forgive me for my lack of knowledge of these parts, Ophelia."

" . "
KARALIUS
It was pride that changed angels into devils;
it is humility that makes men as angels.

Messages In This Thread
Never stopped crawling - by Ophelia - 08-08-2015, 03:22 AM
RE: Never stopped crawling - by Karalius - 08-09-2015, 10:23 AM
RE: Never stopped crawling - by Ophelia - 08-10-2015, 12:25 AM
RE: Never stopped crawling - by Karalius - 08-10-2015, 12:27 PM