the Rift

[OPEN] Stars and Hope

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace..."

His first night in the Dragon's Throat was pretty rough. The sand was itchy, he was alone, it was a strange place, and chilly. It sounded weird to admit that a desert was cold, but as soon as the sun went down that once burning sand turned to ice. After hours of fitful sleep the boy rose pausing only to shake the clinging grains from his golden pelt. Silver orbs gazed around the new alien landscape light only by setting the setting stars. Taking wing the ivy teal clad colt turned towards the sea. He wanted to watch the sun rise, see how the sands might sparkle in the early morning light.

He landed with a soft thump upon the shore his mind already a million miles away. So much had happened in the young stallion's life in such a short time. His sperm donor had finally come to live with his mother and himself, his sister had been born, and he had chose to leave his mother and sister. He could careless about Ciceron. In Ilios's mind the stud was just a donor, one of the reasons why he was there, but that was it. It was Areli he missed the most. She was his baby sister, the reason it had taken so long to leave the Falls. Now he was at this very foreign land, alone. He didn't really know a soul here. Sure he had met Mesce and Gaucho, but that was it. Silently he prayed today would be better.

Turning from the depressing thoughts the golden lad focused on the slowly rising sun. There was already a pale rosy pink rising above the sparkling water. It was beautiful and eased all the tension from his young muscular frame. This was what he had wanted, to be at ease with himself. How could he ever be a productive, and loving, member of his family if he did not love himself? Here without the stress of his blood family he could grow and find out who he really was. Stony resolve settled deep within his heart. He would become the best stallion he could be, not only for Areli and Parelia, but for himself.

I L I O S
My heart's an endless winter filled with rage...
image credit

Tags; @Ranjiri and open!
Words; 366
OOC; This is for anyone!!
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Stars and Hope - by Ilios - 08-08-2015, 03:59 AM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Ranjiri - 08-08-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Aelin - 08-08-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Nasreen - 08-09-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Ilios - 08-11-2015, 03:45 AM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Ranjiri - 08-17-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Nasreen - 09-04-2015, 05:29 AM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Ilios - 09-05-2015, 12:41 AM