the Rift

[OPEN] Stars and Hope

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri;
IF THERE'S ONE THING I'VE LEARNED IN LIFE ITS TO FIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, FIGHT FOR THE ONES YOU LOVE, AND NEVER FORGET TO TELL THEM HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU WHILE THEY'RE STILL ALIVE.

I was finally starting to sleep again, but I still wasn't getting nearly as much sleep as my body needed. Two and three hours was a lot better than what I had been getting, but I could still feel the tired ache in my bones and my muscles. I could feel the woozy feeling in my head when I would wake up and it would take me a little while to get my bearings and feel a little normal. Sometimes I wondered if Cera was right and that I should have my memory of our dad's death erased and replaced with something more pleasant, but I never could convince myself that it was the right thing to do. For whatever reason I felt like it would be disrespectful to erase it, just like it would be disrespectful to erase my memory of Hototo's death.

A sigh passed my lips as I made my way toward the ocean. The sun was beginning to rise and it painted the sky with different shades of pink and orange and it really was quite beautiful, but I was in no shape to stand there and admire it. I needed to feel the cold splash of water against my legs, my chest, my stomach... I needed it to shake me awake and chase away to woozy feeling that made me feel like my head was swimming.

It was such an awful feeling.

I yawned as I walked and I was so distracted in my single-minded goal of getting into the water that I didn't notice the other pegasus that was standing there on the beach admiring the sunrise. I stepped into the water and the cold bite of it against my legs made me suck in a breath and I stopped so I could paw at the water and splash it up into my face. It certainly served its purpose of shocking me into a more awake state. I moved farther and soon it was lapping against my chest and my belly and it was making my legs numb. I turned to walk back toward the shore and that was when I noticed that I wasn't the only  one there. How rude of me to not even notice.

"Hello!" I called out to the stallion, one that I'd never even seen before. "I didn't notice you." And I couldn't hide the sheepish look on my face or tone in my voice.

"text."

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Stars and Hope - by Ilios - 08-08-2015, 03:59 AM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Ranjiri - 08-08-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Aelin - 08-08-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Nasreen - 08-09-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Ilios - 08-11-2015, 03:45 AM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Ranjiri - 08-17-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Nasreen - 09-04-2015, 05:29 AM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Ilios - 09-05-2015, 12:41 AM