the Rift

[OPEN] Stars and Hope

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri;
IF THERE'S ONE THING I'VE LEARNED IN LIFE ITS TO FIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, FIGHT FOR THE ONES YOU LOVE, AND NEVER FORGET TO TELL THEM HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU WHILE THEY'RE STILL ALIVE.

"I'm Ranjiri." I said so he wouldn't have to keep calling me Miss, which was a little strange, honestly. I didn't feel like I was old enough to be a Miss anything. My eyes then moved to the young filly that had come and introduced herself as 'Aelin' and I knew her right away because Rhoa had told me that his littls sister was named Aelin. "Hello." I offered her a gentle smile because she looked rather shy and awkward. "Nice to meet you, Aelin. And you too, Ilios." As I said his name I looked to him and offered the same gentle smile I'd given to the younger filly.

We had only just introduced ourselves when someone else arrived, crying out the stallion's name as she rushed toward our little group. I sidestepped a bit so I was out of the way as he ran toward her and the excitement between the two of them reminded me of when I would see Ros after so long. It made me smile, but I looked toward Aelin and found myself moving closer to her so she didn't feel so left out.

"Gaucho is your father, isn't he?" I asked even though I was positive that he was. I was just trying to coax her into talking a little bit, I guess. "I met your brothers." I offered up. "Ivezho and Rhoa." It didn't occur to me that she might not have met them because they were family and families knew each other, right? At least the siblings did, I assumed.

“Excuse me, I haven’t seen Ilios in far too long, and I was just so excited—I’m Nasreen.”

I was actually kind of thankful that their little reunion stopped when it did because I felt like I was only being awkward with Aelin (I blame that on being so tired). "I'm Ranjiri." I offered my name to Nasreen. "Nice to meet you."

"."

Credits

@Aelin @Ilios @Nasreen

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Stars and Hope - by Ilios - 08-08-2015, 03:59 AM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Ranjiri - 08-08-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Aelin - 08-08-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Nasreen - 08-09-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Ilios - 08-11-2015, 03:45 AM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Ranjiri - 08-17-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Nasreen - 09-04-2015, 05:29 AM