the Rift

[OPEN] Stars and Hope

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace..."

The colt smiled and watched the pretty black and gold. She was a good hand taller than himself, but he didn't care. Everyone had always been taller than him, besides mother anyway. He blamed his height on her, since Ciceron was tall, it had to be her Arabian genes dragging him down. Not that he really minded, it only made people misjudge him. They thought he was weak because of his size. Little did they know he was rippling with muscles, young and ready to go. The thoughts slid away as the stallion turned his gaze to the younger filly a kind smile covering his handsome face. It was nice to meet others, nice to learn about his family. He took in their voices, mannerism, and features. There was no way he would allow himself to forget their faces and names.

He dipped his head to Ranjiri as she addressed him, saying it was nice to meet him. Then Nasreen appeared he couldn't help but ran for her. It had been to long since he had seen her, over a year at least. His heart skipped with joy as she embraced him allowing his wings to circle her for a moment. Her nodding head only made his excitement mount. He did have a friend here! That eased the tension within his heart. Now he didn't feel so lost, like he was in a sea of sand and strangers. His face lite up bright and happy as he turned back to the others. He felt bad for ignoring them even though it was only for a brief time. The boy smiled at Ranjiri as her and Nasreen exchanged words.

His large head turned slightly as he thought of Nasreen's question. Yes how many of their family were knew, and how many were old. He waited quietly as Ranjiri answered before speaking in his drawling bass, "The Throat is very different from anywhere I've lived before..." His remark left it open for elaboration if anyone wished, but not so they would have to ask. "It's interesting, and rough." He chuckled as his hoof pawed at the grainy sand causing a small cloud to billow around his ivy marked legs before settling once more. Silver eyes switched between the three females. Was the Throat full of beautiful ladies like these? 'Or are the a lot of rival stags here?' He rolled the thought around curiously allowing the others to speak for a minute. "It's a pleasant morning isn't it? I don't know about ya'll, but I'm glad winter is gone." His nervous chuckled sounded as silver eyes flickered to Ranjiri for a moment long than they should have.

I L I O S
My heart's an endless winter filled with rage...
image credit

Tags; @Ranjiri
Words; 445
OOC; Sorry if it's a bit rambling xP
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Stars and Hope - by Ilios - 08-08-2015, 03:59 AM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Ranjiri - 08-08-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Aelin - 08-08-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Nasreen - 08-09-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Ilios - 08-11-2015, 03:45 AM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Ranjiri - 08-17-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Nasreen - 09-04-2015, 05:29 AM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Ilios - 09-05-2015, 12:41 AM