the Rift

Error: Wrong Planet

Katerina Posts: 37
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 HH :: 97[8 in Helovia]
ShadowMare

Katerina

More steps filled the gathering, her ears catching the sound before her eyes did. Silver lanterns glanced towards the ebonite, Caleb. Behind him a paint entered, a leonine appendage replacing a tail. Familiarity floated between the two, her decades of experience easily picking up on hints towards recognition. The newly entered male seemed to have some sort of upper hand to Caleb, who fortunately backed away at the body of language of the ivory and ebonite. He was of the Aurora Basin, a place that she assumed the winged man might also have his roots set. Katerina dipped her black kudu crowned head to the stallion who called himself Ashamin, mentally thanking him for calling the other off, in other times Katerina would've enjoyed the attention, but in a land of entirely new things it wasn't wanted. [/size]

A single ear flipped back, the sound of italian bouncing about in her drums. The thoughts of the beautiful language brought memories that once would've been happiness, now they were no more. Even though only minutes had passed by, the mare who had lived nearly a century easily understood emotions and reality's dawned on her very quickly. Those decades of learning all the languages that her father could feed her brought a sadness about it her orbs, it was only there an instant though, for she removed the look and retained an intrigued, curious look. "Io ti Perdono, Caleb" The silver said with a small smile, her attention then turning to a bounding black mass. 

It was the strangest thing she had ever seen, ears pinned and she rose her head high as she backed away from the creature, closer to Majua's side. The vulgar thing also had a name?"What is that?" Her chords were clipped and horrified, it seemed innocent, but she had to be sure. Royals never went a second without analyzing, checking, wondering, it was simply apart of her nature to be defensive and horrified. 

More words passed, quite honestly Katerina was confused, but she simply listened intently. All the talk of spark and time, gods and teleportation, left her mind spinning in circles. She answered  the winged with a flat 'No, there is no way home.' Her words expressionless due her being deep in the depths of thought, it was almost sad the way she said there would no return to home.  The single horned brute spoke in contrast to Caleb, and Katerina couldn't help but find that Mauja's words were true and without the charms of recruitment. She had reached a predicament it seemed, Aurora Basin or World's edge. She knew nothing about the lands except their names, how was she supposed to choose? Silver flashed over ebonite and ivory faces, each crowned and shaped differently. How?

"That won't be necessary, I wanted this--" She paused, still trying to convince herself that she truly wanted this foreign and weird lifestyle. "Even if I desired to go home, your gods would be of little help to me." Katerina said with a sigh, they do not know the treacheries of dimensions other then theirs, there was other things out in this world, other good things and other very badthings. Try as they might, it wouldn't be possible. Then she spoke her decision, perhaps it was the taunt of someone within his lands that held a similar story or the fact that the herd was called the World's Edge, whatever it was, she trusted her gut. The Aurora Basin seemed perfectly able to becoming her home, but she simply had this feeling that the Edge was where she should go. With wise words, she looked over at all the creatures as her chords filled the chills of this strange weather. 

"You each offer a lovely deal and I am forever thankful for offering your homes up to me." She started, turning her head to the winged and the crowned pair. "My heart leads me to the World's Edge, and I do not know what that means here, but in my world it means quite a sum. Thank you both, I wish you both luck in your endeavors." Katerina said with a soft smile, black kudu horns lowering as she dipped her head at the sweet strangers. Her face then turned to the icy horned white, a questioning look about her eyes. "Would that be alright?" She asked. Her father would've been proud of her, and the comforting thought kept her standing tall. Katerina could do this.

OCC: I had to rewrite this massive post, I was pretty pissed so ignore the crap/errors (especially spelling)
Tag: @Ashamin @Caleb @Mauja

"Talk"

Imperfections create character

Messages In This Thread
Error: Wrong Planet - by Katerina - 08-08-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: Error: Wrong Planet - by Caleb - 08-08-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Error: Wrong Planet - by Mauja - 08-09-2015, 05:52 AM
RE: Error: Wrong Planet - by Katerina - 08-12-2015, 12:19 AM
RE: Error: Wrong Planet - by Ashamin - 08-13-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Error: Wrong Planet - by Caleb - 08-13-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: Error: Wrong Planet - by Mauja - 08-15-2015, 08:01 AM
RE: Error: Wrong Planet - by Katerina - 08-23-2015, 01:02 PM