Error: Wrong Planet
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
but somewhere here in between the city walls of dyin' dreams
"What is that?"

And their lost space princess crowded closer to him—the faint look of surprise clouding his eyes was just a faint echo of the whole thing he felt within. It even made his heart skip a fucking beat. And it wasn't so much that he wanted to ask, what is what?, but the fact that she saw him as safety, as.. as someone who could protect her. Shield her. Explain things, maybe. But how would he, when all he wanted to say was 'it's just a hound'? As if that would explain everything, when her question had betrayed that it would explain nothing.

So he just stood there, mutely, staring at Henrietta and trying to figure out what about her that was so.. outlandish, but drawing blanks. Her slim figure? Her paws? Her muzzle? Her teeth? The fact that she was canine? The gleam in her eyes, the salmon pink of her tongue?

Bah. He couldn't figure it out, and got so lost in his own thoughts that he almost missed the fact that Spacelady wanted to go with him.

"Of course," he responded, the distant blue of his eyes growing sharper again. He figured it was a good enough save; gave his shoulders a roll and shook his head to wake his neck up again. "Let us go, then." And he nodded to Ashamin, he nodded to Caleb, before motioning for Katerina to follow as he set out west, for the World's Edge.

[ I am so sorry for taking so long about this :/ Going to get a continuation thread up at the World's Edge this weekend hopefully. If you want to post Katerina other places and stuff just go ahead, you're officially accepted into the herd <3 @Katerina ]
man, I ain't changed, but I know I ain't the same
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
Error: Wrong Planet - by Katerina - 08-08-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: Error: Wrong Planet - by Caleb - 08-08-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Error: Wrong Planet - by Mauja - 08-09-2015, 05:52 AM
RE: Error: Wrong Planet - by Katerina - 08-12-2015, 12:19 AM
RE: Error: Wrong Planet - by Ashamin - 08-13-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Error: Wrong Planet - by Caleb - 08-13-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: Error: Wrong Planet - by Mauja - 08-15-2015, 08:01 AM
RE: Error: Wrong Planet - by Katerina - 08-23-2015, 01:02 PM
RE: Error: Wrong Planet - by Mauja - 09-04-2015, 04:13 PM