the Rift

A caged bird with broken wings.

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Studying the newcomer with curiosity it was clear to her that there was much more to her than met the eye. On the outside her frame suggested strength and beauty but it was the eyes that gave her away. Confusion seemed to dance across her expression while the darkness of fear or uncertainty clouded her eyes. One that she knew well considering it was always a part of herself despite her attempts to get rid of. Pulling her orbs from the girl's face she swept her gaze down over her body casually taking all of her appearance into account. The beautiful hue of gold and black was a sight to be seen but something seemed to be muddling its true colour. Upon closer inspection she felt her stomach clench in horror as she recognized the matted blood stains and wounds littering her pelt. Blinking a couple times to be sure this was actually what it was she no longer looked upon the buckskin mare but rather that of herself not so long ago. 

Shock spread over her like a tidal wave numbing her limbs and essentially taking her back in time to that very moment. The pain had been nearly unbearable with every part of her body wanting to shut down and give up. Her coat was no longer the snowy white it was today but rather an ugly shade of brown and red mottling. Flicking her ears back with uncertainty for the briefest moment she shook her head to clear away the images and horrible flashback. This was not her.. she needed to get a grip and focus on the here and now. Taking a breath to clear her head she stepped slightly closer to the younger girl concern etched into her features. What had happened to this poor mare? Obviously something traumatizing for she was covered in her own blood, well she assumed that it was hers. 

Lifting her head as another voice drew her attention she looked around to find another mare approaching them. While she looked oddly familiar she could not place where she had seen her before. As she neared the subtle yet distinct scent of the ocean wafted over her, this mare was from the Edge. Returning the friendly smile she nodded her head slightly in greeting cocking an ear forward to listen to her words. "It is nice to meet you both. My name is Brisa and I come from a place called the.. the Hidden Falls." Catching herself she managed insert the proper herd name instead of calling herself a member of the Edge. It had been a part of her for so long and in a way it always would despite living elsewhere now. She missed the mist, the ocean and the forest dearly but she needed to accept that it was not her home any longer. " Like Elsa, I too can offer you a place to stay and call home if you wish. The Falls would be more than happy to open our family to you. I could even help you take care of your wounds and perhaps afterwards I can show you around."  She offered politely hoping that she would be able to help her out in some way. Aly had taught her about different herbs that would be helpful for something like this, surely the Falls would have a good supply of them. Somewhere along the line she had made the switch from healer to mason but when exactly she knew not. Both jobs were equally important but really at opposite ends of the spectrum if you thought about it but that was a thought for another day.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: Elsa and Lyric •• NOTES: You write well yourself <3 ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
A caged bird with broken wings. - by Lyric - 08-08-2015, 10:52 PM
RE: A caged bird with broken wings. - by Brisa - 08-09-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: A caged bird with broken wings. - by Elsa - 08-09-2015, 09:55 AM
RE: A caged bird with broken wings. - by Lyric - 08-09-2015, 10:46 AM
RE: A caged bird with broken wings. - by Brisa - 08-09-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: A caged bird with broken wings. - by Elsa - 08-09-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: A caged bird with broken wings. - by Lyric - 08-16-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: A caged bird with broken wings. - by Elsa - 08-19-2015, 11:44 AM
RE: A caged bird with broken wings. - by Brisa - 08-23-2015, 07:56 PM